當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 尋找代理商情景對話

尋找代理商情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.88W 次

來跟着小編一起來尋找代理商,接下來,小編給大家準備了尋找代理商情景對話,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

尋找代理商情景對話

按照老闆的指示,梅需要爲公司在英國找一家代理商。

(M = May, B= Businessman)

M: Excuse me. I work for 'Comfort Tours'

打擾一下。我是"舒適旅行"公司的。

B: Good morning, yes. How can I help you?

早上好。需要幫忙嗎?

M: Em, we're looking for a British company to help us with marketing1 and promotion2 in Britain.

嗯。我們在找一家英國公司來幫我們在英國做市場和推廣。

B: I see. So you're looking for a partner?

明白了。你們在找合作伙伴?

M: Yes, exactly. We would like to discuss a partnership3, and some sort of agreement or contract.

是的,沒錯。我們會考慮合作關係,籤協議或是合約。

B: Ok. Well, we work in Britain, mainly. So I don't think we could help you, I'm sorry to say.

嗯。厄,我們的業務主要在英國國內。所以我想我們幫不到你,很抱歉。

M: OK. Do you know any other agency which might be interested?

好的。你知道有什麼對此感興趣的代理商嗎?

B: Well, em, why don't you talk to Anita Handley over there? She's the manager of a company called 'On Your Own Travel'.

厄,你們爲什麼不和那邊的安妮塔·漢德里談談?她是"自在旅行"公司的經理。

M: Oh, thank you. I'll speak to her.

哦,謝謝。我會和她談的。

M: Excuse me, are you Anita Handley?

打擾一下,您是安妮塔·漢德里嗎?

A: Yes, that's me. How can I help you?

是我。需要幫忙嗎?

M: I represent 'Comfort Tours'. We're looking for a British company to help us with marketing in Britain.

我是"舒適旅行"公司的代表。我們在找一家英國公司,幫我們在英國開拓市場。

A: Ah, so you are looking for a British agent to represent you here? Is that right?

啊,那麼你們是想找家英國代理商在英國代理你們的業務了?是嗎?

M: Yes, exactly.

是的,沒錯。

A: Well, that's perfect. We already represent a number of companies, so I'm certainly interested in discussing a partnership of some kind.

那太好了。我們現在爲很多公司做代理,我對這類合作非常有興趣。

M: Oh, what other partnerships4 do you have?

哦,你們都爲什麼公司做代理呢?

A: Well, we represent a large Japanese company and we have agreements with agents in Australia and Greece. We handle all their marketing in Britain.

我們爲一家很大的日本公司做代理,我們和澳大利亞、希臘的代理商也有合作。我們負責他們在英國的所有業務。

M: That sounds great. Why don't we sit down and talk a bit more about it?

很棒。我們爲什麼不坐下來詳細談談?

A: Fine, let's get a coffee at the same time.

太好了,我們一起喝咖啡談吧。

T: Excuse me. I work for a company called 'Comfort Tours' and...

打擾了。我是"舒適旅行"公司的……

B: Er, just a moment. Yes, can I help you now?

呃,稍等一下。需要幫忙嗎?

T: Yes, er, my company is looking for a partner, in Britain, to help with marketing1 and promotion2.

呃,是,我們公司想在英國找一個合作伙伴,幫助我們做該國的市場和推廣業務。

B: You mean a British company?

你是要找一家英國公司嗎?

T: Yes, that's right. Well, a company based in Britain.

是的,沒錯。嗯,一家總部在英國的公司。

B: Well, we're Italian, based in Venice. Can't you see the sign?

哦,我們是意大利公司,總部在威尼斯。牌子在這兒。

T: Oh, sorry. I didn't see it.

哦,抱歉,我沒看到。

B: We only sell holidays in Italy, I'm afraid.

我們只做意大利的度假業務,抱歉。

T: Oh. I'm sorry to trouble you, then.

哦,抱歉打擾你。

B: No problem. You could try that stand over there.

沒關係。你可以去那邊的展位問一下。

T: Excuse me. I work for...

打擾一下。我是……

B2: [interrupts] I'm sorry, do you mind waiting a minute? I'm just dealing3 with this customer.

對不起,你能等一下嗎?我正在接待這位顧客。

T: Oh, sorry.

哦,對不起。

B2: Yes, now, what can I do for you?

哦,您好,需要幫忙嗎?

T: Well, I represent a company called 'Comfort Tours'. We're looking for someone to help us with marketing...

哦,我是"舒適旅行"公司的代表。我們想找家公司幫我們做市場業務……

B2: [interrupts] help with marketing?

市場?

T: Yes, yes, we...

是的,我們……

B2: [interrupts] need a company to help market your holidays?

你想找家公司幫你們做市場業務?

T: Well, er, yes.

哦,嗯,是的。

B2: [interrupts] Look, I'm sorry, but I don't work with other companies. I organise4 and sell my own tours and I'm very busy. So if you don't mind...

哦,抱歉,我們不合其他公司合作。我自己打理和銷售旅遊業務,我很忙。如果您不介意的話……

T: But...

但是……

B2: I'm sorry, but I don't think we can help. Yes, madam, a trip to where is it?

抱歉,但我想我幫不上你。你好,夫人,你想去哪裏旅行?

T: Ok. Ok. Thanks for your time. Sorry to bother you.

好的好的,抱歉耽誤了您的時間。抱歉打擾你。