當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於旅行的英語對話帶翻譯

關於旅行的英語對話帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.95W 次

旅遊能幫助人們擺脫孤獨感和壓抑感。旅遊者之間沒有直接的利益衝突,他們可以建立起純樸、自然、坦誠、和諧的人際關係。本站小編整理了關於旅行的英語對話帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

關於旅行的英語對話帶翻譯
  關於旅行的英語對話帶翻譯一

A:I'd like to have the film developed.

我要衝洗這卷膠捲。

B:For color prints?

彩色相片嗎?

A:Yes. When can I get it back? I can't wait to see the photos.

是的,我什麼時候能取?我迫不及待地想看到我們的照片。

B:About three days.

大概二天左右。

A:Fine, I'd like two enlargements from this negative.

好吧,我想用這張底片印兩張放大的照片。

B:Here's your receipt.

這是你的收據。

  關於旅行的英語對話帶翻譯二

A:This is my first trip to Hong Kong, and I'd like to see some of the city's sights.

這是我第一次來香港旅行,我想遊覽這個城市的一些風景。

B:Will you be here long?

您在這兒停留的時間長嗎?

A:Only three days on business so I won't have a long time.

我只是到這兒出差3天,所以我沒有太多的時間。

B:There are many tourist attractions in Hong Kong.

香港有許多旅遊景點。

A:Do you have some information on these?

您有這方面的資料嗎?

B:Let me give you some brochures to look over.

我送您一些小冊子參考一下吧。

  關於旅行的英語對話帶翻譯三

A:Can you give me more details on what is included in the package?

能不能告訴我全部行程的細節?

B:Sure. The coach leaves at 6:30 a. m., in front of our office. The drive takes eight hours, with two stops to see some sights.

好的。巴士早上六點半由我們公司出發。車程約八小時,中途停兩站欣賞風景。

A:What about the hotel accommodations?

關於住宿方面呢?

B:You'll be staying at Holiday Inn. It's a three-star hotel with two restaurants and a swimming pool.

住在假日飯店是三星級的有兩個餐廳和一個游泳池。

A:Great. What types of things will we do at Lushan Falls?

很好!那在廬山瀑布有什麼活動呢?

B:The second day you take a four-hour city tour. In the afternoon you go on the famous boat cruise under the falls.

第二天繞市區觀光四小時,當天下午就搭乘著名的遊瀑艇到瀑布下面。

  關於旅行的英語對話帶翻譯四

A:Hi, sir. Could you tell me where the Hilton Hotel is?

先生,您好,您知道希爾頓酒店怎麼走嗎?

B:Well, there are two Hilton Hotels around here. Which one is your destination?

哦,這邊有兩個希爾頓酒店,你想去哪一個?

A:Eh, let me see. Sorry, I can't remember it, because I've been there only once, accompanied by my friends.

嗯,讓我想想。不好意思,我記不得了,我就去過那裏一次,而且還是跟着同學一起去的。

B:Then, it would be a little bit harder to find out your way. Do you remember the name of the street, or one or two landmarks?

這樣的話,可能有些難找了。那你記得街道的名字或是一兩個地標性建築嗎?

A:A bookstore, probably. With a yellow and orange logo.

好像有個書店,黃色和橙色的標牌。

B:Good, any other clues?

好的,那還有其他什麼線索嗎?

A:I remembered there is a very busy street several miles away. I waited for the traffic light for a very long time.

我記得那邊幾英里之外是一條繁忙的街道。我在那裏等了好長時間的紅綠燈呢。

B:Oh, is there a bank near there, Standard Charted possibly?

哦,那裏好像有個渣打銀行,對吧?

A:Oh, yeah, I got it, there is a bank My friend exchanged her money there.

哦,是的,我想起來了,那邊確實有個銀行,我朋友還去那裏兌換外幣了。

B:That's the second branch hotel of Hilton. Walk straight down and you will see the bookstore you just mentioned. Turn left, I believe, you will get it.

那是希爾頓酒店的第二分店。徑直走下去,你會看到剛纔你說的那個書店,往左轉,我相信你會找到的。

A:Great! Many thanks!

太好了!太感謝您了!


看了“關於旅行的英語對話帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.有關旅遊的英語對話帶翻譯

2.簡單旅遊英語對話帶翻譯

3.旅遊的英語對話帶翻譯

4.關於旅行情景對話

5.旅遊日常英語對話帶翻譯