當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 大學英語口語對話

大學英語口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.62W 次

英語綜合語言運用能力的培養要求學生多接觸多運用英語。情景對話爲學生學英語搭建了平臺,構建了語言環境。本站小編整理了大學英語口語對話,歡迎閱讀!

大學英語口語對話
  大學英語口語對話一

A:Good moming! Welcome to J. P Interior Design.

A:早上好,歡迎光臨JP室內設計。

B:Hi, I saw the sign outside says that you do all kinds of interior design.

B:嗨,我看到外面的廣告,說你們承包各種室內設計工程。

A:Yes, we do. Do you have any specific needs?

A:是的,您有特殊要求麼?

B:Well, I am thinking about redesigning my kitchen.

B:嗯,我想重新設計我的廚房。

A:Do you prefer some specific style?

A:您是否喜歡某種特定的設計風格呢?

B:Yes, I prefer a more contemporary design.

B:是的,我喜歡比較現代化一點的設計。

A:What kind of color tones do you like?

A:那您喜歡哪一類的色調呢?

B:Blue, green or earth tone colors. I do not like the colors that are too bright.

B:藍色、綠色或者大地色系的顏色。我不喜歡太顯眼的顏色。

A:I see. And what kind of feeling do you want to create for your kitchen?

A:我明白了,那您希望您的廚房能營造出什麼感覺呢?

B:I'd like it to look simple, neat and relaxing.

B:我希望它看上去簡潔、乾淨而且輕鬆舒適。

A:Fine, we will take an actual look at your kitchen before start working on it.

A:好的,在我們作任何變動以前,必須上門實際考察一下。

B:No problem. How about 10'o clock this Sunday morning?

B:沒問題,這個星期天上午十點左右如何?

A:Okay. Would you please leave your address and phone number?

A:可以的,麻煩您留下姓名及地址電話好麼?

B:Of course. This is my card. See you then.

B:當然,這是我的名片。到時見。

  大學英語口語對話二

A:I'd like to buy a house of about 300 meter square with a garden. Can you help me?

A:我想買一個有花園,約300平方米的房子。你能幫幫我嗎?

B:Sure. We've helped more than ten thousand people buy and sell houses. We're the No. 1realtor in this community. I recommend this house (He points at a picture) .

B:當然可以,我們曾幫助1萬多人買賣房產,我們是本社區最好的房地產商,我推薦這所房子(他指着照片)。

A:Where is it?

A:它坐落在什麼地方?

B:On a hill to the east of the Tamsui river. You have a good view of the beautiful sunrise andsunset. You can't find a better home to live in.

B:淡水河東岸的一個山岡上,可以眺望美麗的日出和日落,這可是最好的房子了。

A:How many rooms are there?

A:有幾個房間?

B:Eight rooms: a roomy kitchen, two modern bathrooms, a lovely dining room, a gorgeousliving room and three sweet bedrooms. All are built with first-rate materials.

B:8個房間:寬大的廚房,兩個時尚的洗澡間,一間可愛的餐廳,一聞豪華客廳和三間甜蜜臥室。都是用第一流材料建造的。

A:How much is it?

A:多少錢?

B:6 million. You needn't pay the whole price at one time. You just pay 50% in cash. We'llprocess the legaldocuments for you and then you can borrow the other 50% from a bank andrepay it in installments. We ask foronly 1% as commission.

B:600萬。您不必一次付清,只要付50%的現金。我們可以爲您辦法律手續,然後您可以向銀行借另外50%的資金,再分期付款,我只要1%的佣金。

A:OK. How much is the deposit?

A:好的。定金多少?

B:Ten thousand.

B:1萬元。

  大學英語口語對話三

A:I think this spring is a good time for us to start looking.

A:今年春天開始找房子是不錯的時機。

B:We should plan to move out of here before July. I'm tired of living in apartments.

B:我們應該計劃在七月前搬走。我已經厭倦住公寓了。

A:I know, dear. I am too. But we've just been too busy to look for a house.

A:親愛的,我知道,我也是。但是我們一直忙得沒時間去找房子。

B:We need to find a good realtor.

B:我們需要找個好的房地產經紀人。

A:Not necessary. If we use a realtor to find a house, it will be more expensive.

A:不需要。如果我們委託經紀人找房子,會比較貴。

B:What do you mean?

B:怎麼說呢?

A:Realtors always get a commission. If the realtor helps us find something, we have to payhim.

A:房地產經紀人都要抽佣金的。如果經紀人幫我們找到房子,我們就要付他錢。

B:But doesn't a realtor help with the contract? I thought they take care of all the legaltroubles.

B:不過經紀人也會幫忙處理合約的事啊?我想他們應該會留意法律的問題。

A:Yes, that's often true. But you have to pay them.

A:是的,通常是如此,但是你要付他們錢。

B:I still think we should have a realtor. We're new in this country. We don't know all the laws ofbuying a house. And also, the realtor will inspect the house. He can tell us if the house has anyproblems.

B:我還是認爲應該要找個經紀人。我們纔剛來這個國家,不知道買房子的所有法律條款。而且經紀入還會檢查房子。他可以告訴我們房子有沒有問題。

A:Of course we need a house inspector. But we can hire an inspector on our own. As for thelegal problems, Ihave friends. They can help us.

A:當然我們需要房子檢查員。不過我們可以自己請檢查員就好。至於法律問題,我有朋友,他們可以幫忙。

B:So how can we find a house if we don't have a realtor?

B:如果不找經紀人,那我們要怎麼找到房子呢?

A:It takes a little more time. We have to check the ads in the paper. Probably also there arespecial real estate magazines with ads. Then we have to drive to the homes and look at them.

A:要花多一點時間。我們必須看看報紙上的廣告。或許專門的房地產雜誌上也有廣告。然後我們必須開車去看房子。

B:And doesn't the person selling the house have a realtor?

B:那麼賣房子的人不會找經紀人嗎?

A:Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. It's best to find someone who is selling bythemselves.

A:有時會,有時不會。最好是找自己賣房子的人。

B:Why?

B:爲什麼?

A:That is because if the seller has a realtor, their price will be higher. He will have to pay acommission to the realtor.

A:因爲如果賣主找經紀人,房價就會比較高。他必須付經紀人佣金。

B:Hmm. It all sounds very complicated.

B:嗯,聽起來挺複雜的。

A:It is. But buying a house is very important. So it takes time. That's why we haven't done ityet. It's very troublesome.

A:是啊。不過買房子很重要,所以要花時間。那就是爲什麼我們還沒開始的原因,很麻煩的。

B:I want to look in the papers today. Maybe we can see something we like.

B:我今天要看看報紙,或許可以找到喜歡的。

A:All right. I'll buy a newspaper when I go to the drugstore.

A:好,我去藥店的時候會買份報紙的。


看了“大學英語口語對話”的人還看了:

1.大學英語口語對話大全

2.大學英語口語對話範文

3.大學英語口語對話範文

4.大學英語口語對話材料

5.關於大學英語對話範例

6.大學英語口語對話材料