當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於四年級英語對話教學

關於四年級英語對話教學

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.64W 次

英語教學是教學中最重要的組成部分,而英語對話教學是整個英語教學中一個必不可少的重要組成部分,其不僅可以有效地提高學生的英語口語表達能力,還可以培養學生良好的英語應用習慣。本站小編整理了關於四年級英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

關於四年級英語對話教學
  關於四年級英語對話一

A:I have a serious stomachache. It is killing me.

我的胃好痛喔,真的快痛死了。

B:You should go to see a D in a big hospital.

你應該到醫院去看醫生。

A:I think I should. I will call the hospital and make an appointment first.

我想我是應該去。我會先打電話掛號。

B:I think you will need to wait for a long time since many people are having flu now. There must be long lines in every hospital.

我想你會需要等好久,因爲很多人現在都得了流行性感冒,現在每家醫院都人滿爲患。

A:I can't think of what else to do .I am in a lot of pain now.

我實在沒辦法想其它的事情,我現在真的很痛。

B:(At the hospital)You are lucky. It did not take long for you to see the D.

(在醫院)你真的很辛運,沒有等很久就輪到你看醫生了。

A:I think I am.

我想我是真的很幸運。

D:Did you eat anything that was not fresh yesterday?

你也天吃什麼不新鮮的事物嗎?

A:Well, I couldn't recall having eaten anything that was not fresh. In fact, I ate little food yesterday. Besides,I havea fever up to 38℃.

嗯,我實在想不起來昨天吃什麼不新鮮的東西。事實上,我昨天只吃一點點而已,還有,我現在發燒到38度。

D:Let me take your temperature. I will use my stethoscope to check thesound of your heart beat and breath.

讓我給你量一下體溫,我用我的聽診器聽聽你的心跳。

A:Doctor, will I need to stay here and have my health checked?

醫生,我要待在這裏做健康檢查嗎?

D:It depends. I'll give you some medicine first, if the pain still does not go away today, I'm afraid you will have to go back and have your health checked.

看情況而定。我先給你開點藥,如果今天疼痛不停止的話,我恐怕你不得不回來做健康檢查了。

  關於四年級英語對話二

A:Sarah, you don't look so good. What's the matter?

莎拉,你看來氣色不佳。怎麼回事?

B:I've got a really bad headache and my stomach hurts.

我頭好疼,肚子也不舒服。

A:It sounds like you're coming down with something.

聽起來你似乎生病了。

  關於四年級英語對話三

A:I'm looking for a good multivitamin. Can you recommend one?

我要找好的綜合維生素,你能推薦嗎?

B:Yes. Come with me to the vitamin section.

當然,請跟我到維生素區。

A:I knew there would be a few choices, but this selection is huge!

我原以爲選擇只有幾種,不過這裏選擇真多!

B:You're looking for a multi though, right?

你要找的是綜合維生素,對吧?

A:That's right. Just a simple multi-vitamin that I can take every day.

沒錯,我想找那種可以每天服用的簡單綜合維生素。

B:Okay. Then I recommend this one. It's made especially for men about your age.

好的,我建議你買這罐,適合你這樣年齡的男性服用。

A:Oh! You took the guesswork right out of that one.

哦!你真幫我省了不少心。

B:That's my job! Is there anything else I can assist you with?

那正是我的工作!還有什麼需要我幫忙嗎?


看了“關於四年級英語對話”的人還看了:

1.小學四年級英語教學隨筆

2.四年級英語教學案例

3.四年級英語教學案例

4.小學四年級英語教學反思

5.關於英語教學方法的文章