當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於酒店餐飲英語對話

關於酒店餐飲英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.34W 次

情境語境在英語對話教學中起到了非常重要的角色,直接影響初中英語教學的質量和教學的效果。小編精心收集了關於酒店餐飲英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

關於酒店餐飲英語對話
  關於酒店餐飲英語對話篇1

Paying by Traveller's Cheques 用旅行支票付賬

Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?

服務員,結賬。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?

你們收旅行支票嗎?

Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?

是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和證件。

Guest: Here is my passport.

這是我的護照。

Waiter: Thank you.

謝謝。

Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?

我要把名字和地址寫在支票背面嗎?

Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?

是的,請用正楷字書寫,好嗎?

Guest: No problem.

沒問題。

Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.

我們有一些贈券發給您,下次午晚餐時間您可以結賬用,請留意使用說明和有效期。

Guest: Thank you very much.

多謝。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.

多謝,先生,歡迎下次光臨,我們將期待着您的光臨。

  關於酒店餐飲英語對話篇2

Using the Vouchers 使用贈券

Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.

對不起,先生,請問還需要點什麼嗎?如果不需要的話,介不介先結賬呢?因爲就要到關門時間了。

Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.

對不起,現在結賬吧。

Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?

請問分單還是一起結賬。

Guest: Together.

一起結賬。

Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.

您打算怎樣付賬?你可以付現金、信用卡、支票或入房數。

Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.

現金,我這兒有折頭卡和贈券。

Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.

對不起,折頭卡與贈券不可以同時使用。

Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?

那先用贈券吧,你們還有贈券送嗎?

Waiter: I'm sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.

對不起,交易會期間我們不發贈券。

Guest: It's a pity.

遺憾。

  關於酒店餐飲英語對話篇3

W:Good after ome to parklane wester restaurant.

How many person are there in your party?

中午好,先生們。歡迎來到柏麗西餐廳。請問總共有幾位呢?

G:Three.

三位。

W:Would you like to sit smoking or no somking.

您們喜歡坐吸菸區還是無煙區呢?

G:Smoking.

吸菸區。

W:Follow me ,please.I'll seat you.

How about this table?

請跟我來。我給您們找位子。這張桌子可以嗎?

G:k you.

好的。謝謝。

W:Please take a 's the you time please.I'll take your order a moment later.

would you like something to drink first?

請坐。這是菜單。請慢慢看。稍候我來幫您點單。先來點喝的怎麼樣?

G:We have three Tsing tao .

給我們來三支青島。

W:Just a moment.I'll bring it for you right away.

請稍等。我馬上去拿過來。

W:May I take you order now ,sir?

先生,我現在可以幫你點單了嗎?

G: I order set lunch?

好的。我可以點中午套餐嗎?

W: do you want your Set lunch of ,sir?

當然可以。先生,您想要什麼中午套餐?

G:I Have cream of white bean soup,Grilled sirloin steak wiht gravy sauce, fresh fruit plate. hot coffee.

我要白豆忌廉湯,西冷牛扒配燒汁,鮮水果碟,熱咖啡

W:How would you like your sirloin steak done ?

請問您好的西冷牛扒要幾成熟?

G:Medium well.

七成。

W:Shall I bring your coffee now or later?

您的咖啡要現在上還是飯後上呢?

G:later.

稍候再上。

W:Would you like something else?

請問您還要其它嗎?

G: is all.

不了,就這些。

W:We'll cooked your order set lunch about 10 minutes.

10分鐘後我們將把你點的中午套餐熟好。

G:k you.

非常好。謝謝。

W: You are welcome 's our pleasure to service your.

不用謝。能爲你服務那是我們的榮幸。


看了“關於酒店餐飲英語對話”的人還看了:

1.有關餐廳點菜英語對話

2.關於餐館吃飯的英語對話

3.關於餐廳吃飯英語對話

4.關於飯店吃飯英語對話

5.關於餐廳點菜的英語對話