當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於萬聖節的英語對話閱讀

關於萬聖節的英語對話閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.37W 次

萬聖節大鬼小鬼齊歡唱,開心鬼一到,快樂瞬間到;機靈鬼出現,頭腦變聰慧;調皮鬼一鬧,活力更充沛。本站小編整理了關於萬聖節的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

關於萬聖節的英語對話閱讀
  關於萬聖節的英語對話篇一

Todd: OK, guys we're going to talk about Halloween. So, what do you think about Halloween?

託德:好,現在我們要來談談萬聖節。你怎麼看萬聖節?

Adrienne: I actually like it. It's a fun holiday for kids especially because you get to dress up in costumes and you get lots of candy if you go trick-or-treating. I have a lot of good memories of Halloween growing up.

埃德里安娜:實際上我很喜歡。這對孩子們來說是個有趣的節日,尤其是因爲你可以穿上不同的衣服打扮自己,如果你進行“不給糖就搗亂”的話就可以得到很多糖果。在我的成長階段,我有很多好的萬聖節回憶。

Todd: OK, what is trick-or-treating? Why do you trick-or-treat?

託德:嗯,什麼是“不給糖就搗亂”?你爲什麼要做“不給糖就搗亂”?

Adrienne: Trick-or-treat is when you go, you dress up in your costume on Halloween and you go door-to-door ringing doorbells, knocking on doors. One person comes to the door, you say, "Trick-or-treat" and usually these days they give you a treat which is candy or apples or something like that but in the older days, you could, if they didn't give you a treat, then you could play a trick on them or they could play a trick on you, instead of giving you a treat, something like that.

埃德里安娜:“不給糖就搗亂”的意思就是,萬聖節那天你用衣服打扮好自己,然後你挨家挨戶去按門鈴,敲門。有人開門後,你就說“不給糖就搗亂”,最近來說,通常他們都會給你糖果、蘋果或是其他類似的東西,不過以前,你可能得不到糖果,那這時你就要去惡作劇,或者他們可能不會給你糖,但是會對你惡作劇。

Mike: I always thought that it was they performed, the person at the door performed some kind of trick for the kids because they didn't have candy to give, but I could be wrong.

邁克:我總是認爲那是他們來做的,就是那個開門的人對孩子們進行惡作劇,因爲他們沒有糖,原來我錯了。

Adrienne: Yeah, I don't know exactly. It's one of those three options.

埃德里安娜:對,其實我也不太清楚。就這三中之一吧。

Todd: Yeah, I think it's you play a trick on them.

託德:嗯,我認爲是你對他們惡作劇。

Mike: Oh, really.

邁克:哦,真的嗎。

Todd: You throw trash against their house.

託德:你往他們的房子扔垃圾。

Adrienne: Toilet paper their.

埃德里安娜:扔衛生紙。

Todd: Toilet paper, eggs,

託德:衛生紙,雞蛋,

Mike: Egg their window.

邁克:往他們的窗戶扔雞蛋。

Todd: Dog pooh in the paper bag on fire. On fire!

託德:把紙袋裏的玩偶點着。點着!

Adrienne: Yuck.

埃德里安娜:真討厭。

Todd: Yeah, that's gross. So, Mike, you're from Canada, so do you have Halloween American-style in Canada? Do you celebrate trick-or-treating? Do you do trick-or-treating?

託德:對,那是令人討厭。那邁克,你來自加拿大,在加拿大萬聖節也是美國式的這種嗎?你們會玩“不給糖就搗亂”嗎?你們會玩嗎?

Mike: Oh, yeah, I think it is the same as in the U.S. I believe it is a little bit different in Europe, maybe. They don't have the same kind of traditions but, yeah, exactly the same as in the U.S. We watched all the Snoopy, Charlie Brown Halloween kind of things, just like everybody....

邁克:對,我想和美國的是一樣的。我認爲歐洲可能會有一些不同。他們沒有類似的傳統,不過,嗯,加拿大和美國的完全一樣。我們在萬聖節的時候也會看史努比,查理·布朗,類似這樣的東西,就和大家一樣……

Todd: OK. That's good. I'm glad because now we can diverge. What was, what were your costumes when you were younger?

託德:嗯,很好。我很高興現在我們有分歧了。你小時候會穿什麼樣的服裝?

Adrienne: Ah, I had so many. My mom was a seamstress so she used to make a lot of my costumes. I designed them and she would make them for me and my sister so one year I was bat girl, another year I was Wonder Woman. Another year I was Princess Leia from Star Wars, I was a rainbow and a clown and a cat, and a witch and everything, basically that you're supposed to be for Halloween I was.

埃德里安娜:啊,我有許多。我媽媽以前是個裁縫,她以前會給我做好多服裝。我會自己設計,然後她爲我和我姐姐做出來,有一年,我打扮成了蝙蝠女,還有一年打扮成了神奇女俠。我還扮過《星球大戰》中的莉亞公主,還有打扮成彩虹、小丑、貓咪、女巫等等,基本上萬聖節能裝扮的人物我都扮過。

Todd: A lot of heroines in there.

託德:哇,有好多女英雄。

Adrienne: Of course. Strong women!

埃德里安娜:當然。強大的女性!

Todd: Mike, how about you?

託德:邁克,你呢?

Mike: I was goat boy.

邁克:我扮過山羊男孩。

Todd: Goat boy!

託德:山羊男孩!

Mike: I was always goat boy because there...

邁克:我總是扮成山羊男孩,因爲……

Todd: Every year?

託德:每年都是嗎?

Mike: Yeah, we, I couldn't afford to get a decent costume every year.

邁克:對,我負擔不起每年都換一套體面服裝的費用。

Todd: So how were you goat boy? What did you look like?

託德:那你的山羊男孩怎麼樣?是什麼樣的?

Adrienne: Where did you get goat boy from?

埃德里安娜:你的山羊男孩是從哪兒來的?

Mike: They just put some sort of, they put a lot of trash on me, and forced me to eat a can. It's OK. I got lots of candy but then the other kids would beat me up and steal it from me. That's OK.

邁克:他們只是放了一些……只是在我身上放了一些廢棄物,而且強迫我吃了一罐。那還好。我得到了許多糖果,不過之後其他孩子會打我,然後把那些糖人理走。就是這樣。

Adrienne: That's the saddest thing I've ever heard.

埃德里安娜:這是我聽過的最難過的事情。

Mike: Well, you know. That's all right. It toughened me up when I got older.

邁克:嗯,你知道,那還好。在我成長的過程中那使我更堅強。

  關於萬聖節的英語對話篇二

Gordon: Happy Halloween!

戈登:萬聖節快樂!

Molly: Happy Halloween to you too.

莫莉:萬聖節快樂!

Gordon: Everyone is getting dressed up in strange costumes. Like you, what are you supposed

to be?

戈登:每個人都象你一樣穿着奇裝異服。你要扮演什麼?

Molly: I am Frankenstein. Don't you know who that is?

莫莉:我是Frankenstein,你不知道他是誰嗎?

Gordon: Sorry to say, I don't. Can you help me get more familiar with the normal costumes?

戈登:很遺憾,我不知道。你能幫我多瞭解一些萬聖節常穿的服裝嗎?

Molly: If you ever have a problem like this, feel free to ask. We love to teach others

about our customs and holidays.

莫莉:如果你有什麼問題,請隨便問。我們很樂意告訴別人我們的化妝服和節日。

Gordon: Great, I have always wanted to join in the Halloween fun.

戈登:太好了,我一直想參加萬聖節狂歡。

Molly: Now you can.

莫莉:現在你有機會了。

  關於萬聖節的英語對話篇三

Molly : Happy Halloween! What creature from mythology are you dressed as?

莫莉:萬聖節快樂!你想扮成神話中的什麼角色?

Gordon: Hi, I am vampire with big fangs. Boo!

戈登:嗨,我是長着尖牙的吸血鬼!

Molly : I like your black clothes and your fangs are cool.

莫莉:我喜歡你的黑衣服,你的尖牙真酷。

Gordon: I will bite many beautiful girls on the neck tonight. Maybe I will suck their

blood.

戈登:今晚我要咬許多漂亮女孩的脖子。也許我會吸她們的血。

Molly : In your dreams.

莫莉:休想。

Gordon: What are you going as?

戈登:你想扮成什麼?

Molly : I will be a green-faced Frankenstein.

莫莉:我要扮成綠臉的Frankenstein。

Gordon: You look more like the beautiful bride of Frankenstein!

戈登:你看起來更像Frankenstein的漂亮新娘。

Molly : Good idea, if I find a boy who is going as Frankenstein, I can kiss with my

husband.

莫莉:好主意,如果我能找到扮Frankenstein的男孩,我就可以和我的丈夫親吻了。

Gordon: Don't make me use these fangs on you!

戈登:別讓我在你身上試這些尖牙。


看了“關於萬聖節的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於萬聖節英語故事閱讀

2.關於萬聖節的英語故事欣賞

3.有關萬聖節英語故事欣賞

4.英語閱讀擴展:可怕的萬聖節

5.關於萬聖節的小故事