當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 關於聖誕節和萬聖節的英語口語

關於聖誕節和萬聖節的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.67K 次

有很多同學們講學習英語可能會很難,但是我們學習英語一定不可以偷懶哦,小編今天給大家分享有關英語的情景口語對話,要好好背背這些哦,希望能幫助到大家提高成績哦,口語在我們生活是很重要的哦,大家一定要好好學習一下哦

關於聖誕節和萬聖節的英語口語

  一神祕聖誕老人Secret santa

AWe are doing Secret Santa at the office again this year.

今年辦公室裏又玩了一次“祕密聖誕老人”,我們正在進行中。

BWhose name did you pick?

你選到誰?

AI got Jacob. Any ideas what to get him ?

我選到雅各布,你知道可以買什麼東西給他嗎?

BBooze!

酒!

AYeah, you’re right. Can’t go wrong with that.

你說得對,這件事可不能搞砸了。

  二裝扮聖誕樹 Christmas tree

AI’m home!Everyone come here!I bought a Christmas tree!Look at this beautiful pine tree!

我回來了。大家都過來吧。我買了一棵聖誕樹。來看看這顆漂亮的松樹。

BWow, it’s huge! Are you sure it will fit in the living room?

哇,這棵樹真大。你確定客廳裏能放下嗎?

AAwesome! I’ll go get the Christmas lights!

太棒了。我去拿些聖誕燈。

BOf course it will. help me put it in the living room.

當然能放進客廳。幫我把聖誕樹放進客廳C

AI got the Christmas ornaments! We could also place these stockings next to the chimney.

我拿來了些飾品。我們也可以將這些長襪放到煙囪邊。

BGreat idea! While we decorate the tree, we can listen to some good old Christmas songs!

太棒了。我們裝扮這棵樹時,可以聽些好聽的老的聖誕歌。

  三萬靈節All Soul’s Day

AThe Day of the Dead has arrived All Soul’s Day and All Saint’s Day!

死者悼念之日來了。萬靈傑和萬聖節。

BYour neighbor is crazy. Why is he screaming that?

你的鄰居真瘋狂。他在喊什麼?

ABecause today is the first of November the Day of the Dead

因爲今天是11月1日——死者悼念之日

BOh, that’s right.

是的。

AThis is a very special day among many cultures around the world especially in Latin America.

在許多節日和全世界各地尤其是拉丁美洲之中那是個特殊的節日。

BSeriously? I thought it was just like any other day, except for the fact that people visit the cemetery and remember their loved ones.

真的嗎? 我一直以爲,它和別的節日沒什麼兩樣,無法就是人們去墓地緬懷逝者。

AWell, that’s just part of it. People across the world celebrate in different ways. In Mexcio for example it’s common to see people building private altars honoring the deceasedusing sugar skulls, preparing the favorite foods and beverages of the departed and visiting graves with these as g the Philippines, the tombs are cleaned or repainted, candles are lit and flowers are offered. Entire families camp out in cemeteries sometimes spend a night or two near their relatives’ tombs!

那只是一部分。世界各地的人們用不同的方式慶祝。比如在墨西哥,人們都建造私人的聖壇來拜祭逝者的由糖做成的骷髏。在菲律賓,人們對幕進行打掃和休憩,點上蠟燭並擺上鮮花,全家都在墓地旁露宿,有時候在親人墓地便要呆一,兩個晚上。

BWhoa! That’s scary! I don’t know if I could do that!

那太嚇人了。我不知道我能不能那樣做

AWhy? We should fear the living, not the dead.

爲什麼?我們應該怕活人,或不是死人。