當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 點餐英語對話情景

點餐英語對話情景

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.2K 次

對話教學是新課程改革背景下積極倡導的一種教學形態,是一種尊重主體性、體現創造性、追求人性化的教學。小編精心收集了關於點餐的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

點餐英語對話情景
  關於點餐的英語對話篇1

Steven is cAlling a restaurant for booking a table.

史蒂文正在給一家酒店打電話預訂餐桌。

Clerk: This is Hilton Hotel. Can I help you?

職員:這裏是希爾頓飯店,請問您有什麼需要?

Steven: Yes. I'd like to book a table for dinner this evening.

史蒂文:我想預訂今天的晚餐。

Clerk: All right. And what time would you like your table?

職員:好的,什麼吋候需要?

Steven: Perhaps 7:30.

史蒂文:大概七點半。

Clerk: OK. But how many are there in your party?

職員:好的,請問你們幾個人用餐?

Steven: A party of eight.

史蒂文:8個人。

Clerk: All right. Is there anything else Ican do for you?

職員:好的。請問你還有什麼要求嗎?

Steven: Can you arrange a table overlooking the river? We'd like to enjoy the evening view.

史蒂文:希望您能給我安排一個能俯瞰到河的位置。我們想欣賞一下夜景。

Clerk: No problem. I'll arrange one for you.

職員:沒問題,我會爲您安排的。

Steven: That's great. Thank you. By the way, how late are you open until?

史蒂文:那太好了,謝謝你。順便問一句,你們晚上營業到幾點?

Clerk: We are open until midnight. Would you give me your name?

職員:我們一直營業到午夜。請問你貴姓?

Steven: Steven Smith.

史蒂文:史蒂文·史密斯。

Clerk: OK. Steven Smith, a table for eight at about 7: 30 this evening.

職員:好的。史蒂文·史密斯,今晚七點半,八人餐桌。

Steven: Thank you very much. Goodbye!

史蒂文:非常感謝,再見!

  關於點餐的英語對話篇2

Waiter: Can I take your order now,madam?您現在可以點菜了嗎,太太?

May:Yes. What would you recommend?是的。你推薦什麼?

Waiter: I am happy to recommend the fish.我很樂意向您推薦魚。

May:It tastes delicious and it's today's special.它的味道很鮮美,而且是今天的特色菜。

Waiter: Our chef is from the coast and loves seafood.我們的主廚是從海邊請來的,喜歡海鮮。

May:Today's special is actually his favorite dish.今天的特色菜是他最喜歡的。

Waiter: So I'm sure it is absolutely fabulous.所以我肯定它會非常好吃。

May:It does sound wonderful. Maybe I'll try it.聽起來確實不錯。或許我會嚐嚐。

Waiter: Is there anything else? 還其他的嗎?

May:Maybe I could interest you in one of our fine appetizers.或許您可以嚐嚐我們的開胃小吃。

Waiter: Such as the escargot.比如說蝸牛。

May:Not today,thanks. But I'd like to know if you have any vegetarian dishes.

今天就不點了,謝謝。不過我想知道你們有素菜嗎?

Waiter: Yes,Here's the menu. 有。這是菜單。

May:And what do you think you'd like to order?你想點什麼?

Waiter: Maybe I don't want the fish.我不想要魚了。

May:I think I'll have the green bean dish instead.我想換這道豆角吧。

Waiter: What kind of soup would you like?你喜歡什麼湯呢?

May:I'd like the egg drop soup.蛋花湯。

Waiter: Ok. Is that all? 好的,就這些了嗎?

May: Yes.是的

Waiter: Would you like anything to drink while you wait?您等菜的時候要點喝的嗎?

May:Just an ice water, thanks!一杯冰水。謝謝。

  關於點餐的英語對話篇3

Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.

如梅:菜單上的菜看着樣樣都好。

Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?

雲波:大山,Surf and Turf 這道菜是什麼做的?

Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.

大山:是嫩牛排加龍蝦尾。

Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?

如梅:聽起來很好吃。 我想來一盤。 大山,你呢?

Dashan: I can't decide.

大山:我定不下來。

Server: Are you ready to order?

服務員:可以點菜了嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.

如梅:可以。我要一份海鮮牛排。

Yunbo: I'd like the same.

雲波:我也要一份。

Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.

大山:我要一個漢堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要帶骨牛排。


看了“關於點餐的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.有關餐廳點菜英語對話

2.餐館點餐英語情景對話

3.簡單實用點餐英語對話

4.關於餐館點餐的英語對話

5.餐廳點餐英語情景對話