當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 簡單實用點餐英語對話情景帶翻譯

簡單實用點餐英語對話情景帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.55W 次

出國旅遊,即使沒有一口流利的英語,瞭解一些常用的旅遊英語口語也是很有必要的!今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些簡單實用點餐英語對話,希望這些英語對話會對大家有所幫助!

簡單實用點餐英語對話情景帶翻譯
  簡單實用點餐英語對話篇1

W: Hi, I'm George. I'll be your waiter this evening. Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?

服務生:嗨,我是喬治,今晚我將爲您服務。您現在準備點菜還是稍待一會呢?

P: I'm ready now. I'd like the roast chicken and a side order of corn.

顧客:我現在點菜,我要烤雞和玉米副餐。

W: And would you like an appetizer before your meal? The soup of the day is our delicious tomato soup.

服務生:在正餐之前您要來個開胃菜嗎?今天的湯是我們最美味可口的蕃茄湯。

P: I'll pass on the soup, but I'd like a garden salad.

顧客:我不要湯,不過我要田園沙拉。

W: Can I get you anything to drink?

服務生:您要什麼飲料嗎?

P: Yes, I'd like a glass of iced tea.

顧客:好啊,我要一杯冰紅茶。

W: Okay. I'll be back in a minute with your drink and salad.

服務生:好的,我很快會把您的飲料和沙拉送來。

P: Thank you.

顧客:謝謝。

  簡單實用點餐英語對話篇2

W: Here's your roast chicken, ma'am.

服務生:小姐,您的烤雞來了。

P: Thank you.

顧客:謝謝你。

( The patron starts her meal, but decides she needs some sauce. She calls the waiter. )

(顧客開始用餐,但她決定要些調味醬。於是就叫服務生。)

P: Excuse me, waiter, could you bring me some barbecue sauce?

顧客:對不起,服務生,請給我一些烤肉醬好嗎?

W: Certainly. ( He brings her the sauce ) Here you are Can get you anything else?

服務生:好的。(他拿調味醬給她。)這個便是。還需要別的嗎?

P:I'm fine for now, thanks.

顧客:謝謝,現在不需要。

  簡單實用點餐英語對話篇3

W: Can I get you any dessert?

服務生:要我爲您上甜點嗎?

P: Yes, I'd like to try the blueberry pie.

顧客:好啊,我想嚐嚐藍莓派。

W: Excellent choice. (He brings her the pie. After she finishes, the waiter comes back. ) Would you like anything else?

服務生:那是絕佳的選擇。(他拿來她的派。她吃完後, 服務生便回來。)您還想嘗些別的東西嗎?

P: No, I'm stuffed. I'm ready for the check.

顧客:不要,我很飽了,我要買單。

W: Here you are. Thank you and have a nice evening.

服務生:這是您的賬單。謝謝您,祝您有個愉快的夜晚。

P: Thank you.

顧客:謝謝。

  簡單實用點餐英語對話篇4

A: Good afternoon, sir. May I help you?

櫃檯服務員:午安,先生。我能爲您服務嗎?

C: Yes, I'd like a cheeseburger and a large order of French fries.

顧客:好啊,我要一個起士漢堡和一大份薯條。

A: Would you like anything to drink with that?

服務員:請問還要什麼飲料嗎?

C: Yes, a medium Coke.

顧客:好啊,一杯中可。

A : Will that be all?

服務員:就這些嗎?

C: Yes.

顧客:是的。

A: For here or to go?

服務員:在這裏吃或外帶呢?

C: To go, please. ( The attendant hands the customer his order.

顧客:外帶。(服務員把顧客點的餐交給他。)

A: That'll be $ 4. 25... ( The customer gives her a 5 dollar bill. ) ... out of five. Here is your change, sir. Have a nice day.

服務員:一共4.25美元……(顧客遞給她一張5美元鈔票)……收你5塊錢。先生,這是找您的零錢。祝您有個愉快的一天。


猜你喜歡:

1.實用英語情景對話之餐廳點餐

2.餐廳常用英語情景會話

3.有關點餐旅遊英語情景對話

4.餐館用餐實用英語對話

5.英語餐廳情景對話三則