當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 每天三分鐘學英語 第520期:英文戳到痛處怎麼說?英國人常說的髒字是什麼?

每天三分鐘學英語 第520期:英文戳到痛處怎麼說?英國人常說的髒字是什麼?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.77K 次

Oh, I think you've Hit a sore spot, Sherlock.
Sherlock,你戳到他痛處了。

Hit a sore spot/touch a sore spot
戳到痛處

Harry's not tAlking to me because I said he was being crazy. I guess I hit a sore spot.
Harry不跟我說話了因爲我說他發瘋了。我猜我可能戳到他的痛處了。

A: I'm the best at my job. You don't know anything about me.
我這個工作沒人比我強。你對我不瞭解。
B: Well, it looks like I hit a sore spot.
好吧,看來我戳到痛處了。

So you take all the glory, thanks…
所以你直接拿走所有榮譽吧,拜託了。

Thanks all the same. Look, just solve the bloody thing, will you? It's driving me nuts.
太好了。聽着,把這該死的事情解決了,好嗎?這快把我弄瘋了。

Take all the glory/take all the credit
拿走所有的榮譽

每天三分鐘學英語 第520期:英文戳到痛處怎麼說?英國人常說的髒字是什麼?


Bloody
該死的

Bloody thing

Damn, damn thing

Drive me nuts
把我搞煩/搞瘋了

My neighbors are driving me nuts. Every night I hear him singing karaoke.
我的鄰居要把我逼瘋了。每天晚上都能聽到他們唱卡拉OK。

You're driving me nuts. Can you just leave me alone and be quiet?
你要把我逼瘋了。你能讓我一個人待會兒並且安靜點兒嗎?

Anything you say, Giles.
Giles,都聽你的。

Anything you say
都聽你的

A: Don't embarrass me tonight.
今晚不要讓我出醜。
B: Ok, anything you say. I'll just keep my mouth shut.
好,都聽你的。我就把嘴巴閉上就好了。

A: We're gonna need two hard drives. One's not enough.
我們需要兩個硬盤,一個不夠。
B: Alright, anything you say. I‘ll go get another one.
好,你說了算。我再去買一個。