當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第516期:發音講解:play a double game

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第516期:發音講解:play a double game

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.05W 次

A: I can see through you. I know how good you are at playing a double game.
我看透你了,我知道你善於耍兩面派手段。
B: What do you mean? Do you mean I am a two-faced person?
這是什麼意思?你是說我是兩面派人嗎?
A: You may think you are smart, but most of us know you are running with the hare and hunting with the hounds.
你也許認爲你很聰明,但是我們絕大部分人都知道你在兩面討好。



發音講解
am a /æmə/
most of /məʊsdəv/


對話解析
see through 識破;看透
We see through your tricks.
我們看透了你的把戲。
I see through your little ruse from the start.
我從一開始就看透了你的詭計。

play a double game
耍兩面派;口蜜腹劍
I didn't know my assistant would play a double game.
我沒料到我的助理是個兩面派。

run with the hare and hunt with the hounds.
即與野兔同跑,又與獵犬共追(兩面討好)
I'm not going to run with the hare and hunt with the hounds.
我不打算兩面討好。

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第516期:發音講解:play a double game