當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 飛行員英語900句 第36期:氣象及其他機場信息通話術語(1)

飛行員英語900句 第36期:氣象及其他機場信息通話術語(1)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.74W 次

Ice is accumulating rapidly on the wings and fuselage. Request emergency descent to 6000 feet.

飛行員英語900句 第36期:氣象及其他機場信息通話術語(1)
701. 機翼和機身的積冰速度很快。申請緊急下降到6000英尺。

We are encountering moderate icing. Request immediate descent.

702. 我們遇到了中度結冰。請求立即下降。

We made a diversion due to reports of freezing rain at our original destination.

703. 我們備降是由於收到目的地機場凍雨報告。

We are on emergency descent due severe icing.

704. 由於嚴重結冰,我們緊急下降了。

We are encountering clear ice. Request immediate right turn to heading 130.

705. 我們遇到了明冰。申請立即右轉航向130。

Rime ice was reported by previous aircraft during approach.

706. 進近中前機報告有毛冰。

We cannot continue holding in icing conditions. Request descent immediately and cancel speed restrictions.

707. 我們不能在結冰條件下繼續等待。請求立即下降並取消速度限制。

We have a “Wind-shear Ahead” warning message. Request to delay takeoff or change to another runway.

708. 我們出現了“前方風切變”警告信息。請求延遲起飛,或換一條跑道。

We have a “Wind-shear Ahead” warning. Request to delay our approach.

709. 我們出現了“前方風切變”警告。請求延遲進近

We made the go around due to wind-shear warning.

710. 我們復飛的原因是有風切變警告。

We have received information of a new volcanic eruption. Will it affect our route?

711. 我們收到火山噴發的一條新信息。會影響我們航路嗎?

We are unsure of our position due heavy fog. We are holding position.

712. 由於濃霧,我們不確定我們的位置。原地等待中。

We had a rapid airspeed decay due turbulence. Request immediate descent to FL390.

713. 我們的空速由於顛簸而快速衰減。申請立即下降到高度390。

We had to descend immediately due to wind-shear at our cruise level. We didn’t have time to request descent as the frequency was busy.

714. 我們由於巡航高度層風切變的原因不得不立即下降。由於剛纔頻率繁忙,我們沒有時間請示下降。

The airplane began to buffet when climbing through FL380. We had to stop climb immediately to increase airspeed.

715. 剛纔上升通過高度380時飛機開始抖振。我們必須立即停止爬升以增加空速。