Signing Escrow Papers 簽署託管文件
13.簽署託管文件
A: It's time to go sign the escrow papers.
A:是時候去託管文件上簽字了。
B: I'm on my way. Give me a minute.
B:我在路上。等我一會。
A: Okay, we have some time.
A:好的,我們還有時間。
B: I'm really excited about this. This is our first home.
B:我真的很興奮。這是我們的第一個家。
A: I know. I'm also excited.
A:我知道。我也很興奮。
B: I'm just glad we came to an agreement with the buyer.
B:我很高興我們和買方達成了協議。
A: Me too. That negotiation was rough.
A:我也是。這個交涉和難。
B:But the realtor told me it was common.
B:但是,房地產經紀人告訴我,這是常見的。
A: That may be true, but I didn't expect it.
A:這或許是真的,但我沒料到。
B: That doesn't matter now. We got the house.
B:現在都不重要了。我們得到了房子。
A: I know! When can we start moving in?
A:我知道!我們可以什麼時候搬進去?
B: Soon, I hope. Really soon.
B:我希望快點。很快。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載