An Appointment to View Houses 預約看房子
4. An Appointment to View Houses
4.預約看房子
A: Hello, this is Sam Jones.
A:你好,我是塞姆瓊斯。
B: Good morning, Mr. Jones. How can I help you?
B:早上好,瓊斯先生。我能爲你做些什麼?
A: I've been working with one of your realtors. I'd like to view some homes now.
A:我一直在和你的一個房地產經紀人合作。我現在想看看房子。
B: Okay. Who have you been working with?
B:好的。你一直在和誰合作?
A: I've been working with Ms. Thomas.
A:我一直和托馬斯合作。
B: Oh, she's an excellent realtor. I'll check her calendar.
B:哦,她是一個優秀的房地產經紀人。我會看看她的日程表。
A: Thank you. I'm very anxious to get started.
A:謝謝你。我非常急於開始。
B: Are you free this Saturday?
B:這個星期六你有空嗎?
A: I think so. What time?
A:我想是的。什麼時候?
B: She has time between 1 - 3 p.m. this Saturday, the 12th.
B:她在這個星期六下午1 - 3之間有時間,第12個。
A: I think that will work. Let's do it.
A:我想可以。我們就這麼定了。
B: I'll be sure to confirm with both of you on Friday. Have a good day.
B:我一定會在週五與你們兩個確認。有一個美好的一天。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載