當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 大忙人學社交口語(MP3+中英字幕) 第21期:談論曼谷驚險遭遇

大忙人學社交口語(MP3+中英字幕) 第21期:談論曼谷驚險遭遇

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.2W 次

I had a terrible journey back from Bangkok last week.

大忙人學社交口語(MP3+中英字幕) 第21期:談論曼谷驚險遭遇
我上週從曼谷回來的時候,過程很驚險。

Really? Why? What happened?

真的嗎?爲什麼?發生什麼事了?

Well, first of all, the taxi that was taking me from the client's office to the airport broke down on the freeway.

哦,首先,出租車在載我從客戶的辦公室到機場的高速公路上拋錨了。

Oh. no.

噢,不會吧

Yes, and the driver didn't speak any English or Chinese and he didn't have a phone on him, can you believe it?

是啊,而且司機中英文都不會說,身上又沒電話,你能相信嗎?

And his radio didn't work.

而且他的無線電又出故障了。

So there was no way he could get in touch with the office to get them to send another taxi.

所以他沒辦法跟總部聯絡,以便派另一輛出租車過來。

So what did you do?

那你怎麼辦?

Well, I actually thumbed a lift.

哦,我只好搭便車了。

You what?

真的嗎?

Yes, I stood on the side of the freeway and stuck my thumb out, and a passing truck stopped and took me to the airport.

是啊,我站在路邊伸出拇指,結果有一輛經過的卡車停下來載我去機場。

Wow, good for you.

哇,真不錯。

Yes, except he drove really slowly, and I missed my flight.

是啊,只不過他開得很慢,讓我錯過了班機。

Oh, no!

噢,不會吧!

Yes, so I had to wait three hours for the next one.

是啊,所以我必須等3個小時纔有下一班飛機

I didn't get home till four in the morning, and when I got home I realized I'd left my house keys in my hotel in Bangkok.

我一直到清晨4點纔到家,而且到家時才發現,我把家裏的鑰匙留在曼谷的飯店裏了。

You really have bad luck, don't you?

你真的很不走運,對吧?

Seems like it.

看起來是這樣。