秒殺情景英語對話之日常生活 第105期:轉接 分機
sfering the call and getting the extension Dialogue
5.轉接 分機 對話
Steven is calling Mr. Tylor, but he gets the wrong extension.
史蒂文打電話給泰勒先生,卻撥錯了分機號。
Steven: Good afternoon. Mr. Tylor's office?
史蒂文:下午好,泰勒先生的辦公室嗎?
B: I'm afraid you've got the wrong extension.
B:恐怕你接錯分機了。
Steven: I'm sorry, but could you please transfer this call to Mr. Tylor's office?
史蒂文:對不起,請你把這個電話轉到泰勒先生辦公室,好嗎?
B: Sure, please hold on.
B:好的,請不要掛斷。
Steven: Thank you.
史蒂文:謝謝!
B: Now Mr. Tylor's on the line. Go ahead, please.
B:泰勒先生已經在線了,請跟他講話吧。
Steven: You are so kind; you helped me a lot.
史蒂文:你真是太好了,幫了我大忙了。
B: You are welcome. Bye!
B:不客氣,再見!