當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第366期:Futsal and Soccer 五人制足球和足球

美語情景對話 第366期:Futsal and Soccer 五人制足球和足球

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.01W 次

Simon: Hi! What's your name?

西蒙:你好,你叫什麼名字?

Nathan: My name is Nathan Curtis Gildard. Well, my name is Nathan but people call me Nate, so.

內森:我叫內森·柯蒂斯·吉爾達德。我的名字是內森,不過大家都叫我內特。

Simon: OK. What do you do in your free time?

西蒙:好。你空閒時間都做什麼?

Nathan: I do a lot of different things. I like to travel around, I like to go to places I've never been. I like to play guitar in a band, which I'm not in right now. I like to play soccer. I play soccer a lot, and I play futsal too.

內森:我會做很多不同的事情。我喜歡四處旅遊,我喜歡去以前從未去過的地方。我喜歡在樂隊裏演奏吉他,目前我並沒有樂隊。我也喜歡踢足球。我非常喜歡踢足球,我也喜歡玩五人制足球。

Simon: Futsal, what's that?

西蒙:五人制足球,那是什麼?

Nathan: Futsal is a 5 a side soccer game, so it's played on a small court about the size of a basketball court, and the ball is smaller than a soccer ball, it's kind of heavy, and you have five people so there are 4 players and one keeper, goalie.

內森:在五人制足球中,每支球隊有5名隊員上場比賽,所以要在一個小型的場地進行,大小和籃球場一樣,五人制足球的用球要比足球小。不過比賽很激烈,因爲是5個人參加比賽,所以有4名球員和1名守門員。

Simon: Oh, interesting. Is it similar to soccer in other ways?

西蒙:哦,真有意思。那其他方面都和足球類似嗎?

Nathan: Well, it's similar in ways that you pass the ball but it's different in ways that for example you have a stop clock in the international futsal games, and professional games, so there's a stop clock. The way you move around is very different, you know, you have positions like midfield, forward, defense, but often a defender can find themselves playing forward which is kind of fun because defenders get a chance to score too.

內森:嗯,傳球之類的是一樣的,但是也有不一樣的地方,比如,在國際比賽和正式比賽中會配備秒錶,會使用到秒錶。而且五人制足球的移動方式非常不同,你知道,五人制足球也有中場、前鋒、防守等位置,不過通常防守球員會發現他們其實在踢前鋒,這也是一種樂趣,因爲防守球員也有進球的機會。

Simon: OK, here is the last question, which do you prefer, soccer or the big football or futsal?

西蒙:好的,我還有最後一個問題,足球和五人制足球你更喜歡哪個?

Nathan: Ah, that's a difficult question. I think at the moment I enjoy futsal a little bit more because it is a harder pace. You're running a lot faster. There's more chances to score. It's a really challenging game. It takes a lot of energy, and the five guys that you play with, there's only five people so you really depend on each other to do well so it's a real team sport. You really need each other.

內森:啊,這是一個很難回答的問題。我現在更喜歡五人制足球,因爲五人制足球的速度更快。你跑得速度更快。有更多的進球機會。這是一項非常有挑戰性的比賽,需要大量能量,而且只有五個人一起比賽,所以你們必須互相依靠,這是一個真正的團隊運動。你們真的互相需要。

Simon: Thank you.

西蒙:謝謝你。

美語情景對話 第366期:Futsal and Soccer 五人制足球和足球

重點講解:
1. the size of
大小;規模;
eg. They disagreed with him on the size of the tax reduction.
他們不同意他的減稅幅度。
eg. Tabletop displays commercially available are the size of a coffee table.
商用版的桌面顯示器有一張咖啡桌那麼大。
2. be similar to
相像的;相仿的;類似的;
eg. The effect was similar to that of a mother singing to a baby.
這種效果跟母親給嬰兒唱歌類似。
eg. In many respects, today's macro climate is strikingly similar to that period.
今天的宏觀經濟狀況在很多方面都與那時驚人的相似。
3. each other
彼此;互相;
eg. They genuinely respect each other.
他們由衷的敬佩彼此。
eg. We shall always be ready to help each other. If anyone is in difficulty, we shall all help him or her.
我們隨時預備互相幫助。假如任何人有困難,我們大家都會幫助他或她。