當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第250期:Childhood 孩童時期

美語情景對話 第250期:Childhood 孩童時期

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.82K 次

Todd: Lois, actually how old are you Lois?

託德:洛伊絲,你今年多大了?

Lois: I'm 25.

洛伊絲:我25歲。

Todd: OK, 25, so, do you have any early childhood memories? What's the earliest thing you can remember from Childhood?

託德:哦,25歲,那你還有幼兒時期的記憶嗎?有關小時候你最早的記憶是什麼?

Lois: Uh, my memories from my childhood aren't very good. I can't remeber that much, but I do remember one thing. I must have only been about 3 or 4, I'm not sure, and I was on holiday with my family, and my grandparents and I had an ice cream and I wanted to climb to the top of this hill, and my parentes were like," No, No, No. Wait until you finish your ice cream, and then you can go" and I was like, "Nope, I'm going to go now" so I climbed to the top of the hill. It was only a small hill, I was only little and then I dediced it would be great to run down the hill really fast, which I did, and I ran to the bottom of the hill, fell over, ice cream all over me, and I don't think I got another ice cream after that.

洛伊絲:嗯,我孩童時期的記憶很模糊。我記得的事情並不多,不過我的確記得一件事。可能是我只有3、4歲的時候,我不太確定,當時我和家人還有祖父母一起去度假,我在吃冰激凌,我想爬到山頂去,可是我的父母卻說,“不行,不,不行。你吃完冰激凌才能繼續爬”,我說,“不要,我現在就要繼續爬山”,所以我爬到了山頂。那並不是一座小山,我當時很小,我想從山上快速跑下去肯定很棒,於是我就這麼做了,我跑到了山腳,然後摔倒了,冰激凌灑了我一身,我想那之後我就沒再吃過冰激凌。

Todd: Oh that's funny, and other memories from childhood.

託德:那很有意思,還有其他小時候的記憶嗎?

Lois: I think I also remember pushing my brothers around in my brother's pram and him falling out and banging his head and there being lots of blood. I think I might have got is a lot of trouble for that one.

洛伊絲:我還記得我擺弄坐在嬰兒車裏的弟弟,導致他從嬰兒車裏掉了下來摔傷了頭部,流了好多血。我想我可能惹了很大的麻煩。

Todd: Oh! So you have a younger brother?

託德:哦!你有個弟弟嗎?

Lois: I have a younger brother and I have an older brother.

洛伊絲:我有個弟弟,還有個哥哥。

Todd: Oh, OK.

託德:哦,好的。

Lois: So I'm the middle child, which is not always good because when we used to go on holiday my brothers would always fight in the car, so I always had to sit in the middle of them so if they were fighting I could stop the fighting, so I didn't like being the middle child.

洛伊絲:我是中間的孩子,通常來說這不太好,因爲我們去度假的時候,我的兄弟們經常在車裏打鬧,所以我不得不坐在他們中間,在他們打架的時候我可以阻止他們,所以我不喜歡當中間的孩子。

Todd: Well, I sure you served a good purpose for your parents.

託德:嗯,我想你幫了父母不少忙。

Lois: Well, I hope so, but still my brothers are now 27 and 23 and they still fight now, so I didn't actually manage to stop that.

洛伊絲:嗯,希望是吧,不過現在我哥哥已經27歲了,弟弟也已經23歲,可是他們仍然經常吵鬧,實際上我並沒能阻止他們。

美語情景對話 第250期:Childhood 孩童時期

重點講解:
1. fall over
摔倒;跌倒;倒下;
eg. If he drinks more than two glasses of wine he falls over.
如果他喝酒超過兩杯,就會醉倒。
eg. He pretended to fall over.
他假裝跌倒。
2. push around
把…差來遣去;擺佈;使喚;
eg. We don't like somebody coming in with lots of money and trying to push people around.
我們不想有人拿着很多錢加入,試圖到處使喚人。
eg. Nobody can push him around.
沒有人可以對他肆意擺佈。
3. used to do sth.
過去常常;過去曾做某事;
eg. He used to be a pilot but now he has a desk job .
他曾是飛行員,但現在做辦公室工作。
eg. I used to get up early and take an hour's walk before breakfast.
我過去常常起牀很早並且在早餐前散步一小時。