當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第240期:Spanish Travel Tips 西班牙旅遊小貼士

美語情景對話 第240期:Spanish Travel Tips 西班牙旅遊小貼士

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.02W 次

Todd: Hey, Jessica, you lived in Spain right?

託德:嗨,傑西卡,你在西班牙生活過,對吧?

Jessica: Yes.

傑西卡:對。

Todd: OK, believe it or not I'm going to Spain this summer.

託德:好,不管你信不信,我今年夏天打算去西班牙。

Jessica: Are you really?

傑西卡:真的嗎?

Todd: Yeah, yeah, on my way home I decided to stop over in Europe.

託德:當然,是真的,我打算在回家的途中去歐洲轉轉。

Jessica: Really!

傑西卡:真的呀!

Todd: So I plan to spend about ten days in Spain.

託德:我計劃在西班牙待十天左右。

Jessica: Oh, cool. very cool!

傑西卡:哦,不錯。非常不錯!

Todd: What do you recommend I do?

託德:你會建議我做些什麼呢?

Jessica: OK, well, I lived in Madrid, so I'm a little bit partial to that city. It's a really, really, nice time.., when are you going?

傑西卡:嗯,我在馬德里生活過,所以我會偏愛那座城市。我在那兒度過了非常非常愉快的時間……你打算什麼時候去?

Todd: I should get there mid August.

託德:我大概是八月中旬到那兒。

Jessica: OK, then stay away from Madrid because it's too hot. It's about like 40, 45 degrees Celsius, so it's really, really hot. So, the south is really, extremely warm as well, but the north and the east coast is really nice, cause they have a lot of really nice beaches, and Barcelona is really beautiful. It's a really great place. They have this cathedral there by Gaudi which is incredible, it's incredible. Ah, Valencia is really cool. It's a very nice place to go. They have a really nice beach. A really nice downtown city. The southern coast is really nice. They, but it's incredibly hot, like I said so, so you definitely have to take advantage of the siesta, and sleep through the majority of the day and then stay up late at night, so you wouldn't burn outside basically, so sleep away the warmest part of the day, but.

傑西卡:好的,那就不要考慮馬德里了,因爲那個時候馬德里非常熱。大概有40,45攝氏度,非常非常熱。南方也相當熱,不過北部和東海岸倒是不錯的選擇,因爲那裏有很多很棒的海灘,巴塞羅那真的很漂亮。那是一個很棒的地方。那裏有高迪設計的大教堂,非常漂亮,非常漂亮。嗯,巴倫西亞很涼爽。那是個值得去的好地方。那裏有非常好的海灘。是一個非常棒的繁華都市。南部海岸也很不錯。不過就是太熱了,就像我說的,所以你一定要利用午睡時間,用睡覺度過一天中的大部分時間,然後在晚上起牀,這樣你就不會被外面的陽光曬傷,所以要用睡覺度過一天中最熱的時間。

Todd: OK, now if I can go to one country around Spain - Morocco, Portugal, or France, which one would you recommend?

託德:好,那如果我要去西班牙附近的一個國家,摩洛哥,葡萄牙,法國,你推薦哪個國家?

Jessica: I would say that Morocco is definitely the most different. It's definitely the most unique. Portugal is very similar to Spain, and France is of course France. Personally I would probably go to France, but if you want something very exotic and different, Morocco is definitely, definitely the place to go.

傑西卡:我會推薦摩洛哥,那是一個最與衆不同的國家。那絕對是最獨特的地方。葡萄牙和西班牙非常相似,法國當然就是法國。個人來說,我可能會去法國,不過如果你喜歡奇特的或者不同的帶我,摩洛哥絕對是值得去的地方。

Todd: OK, thanks Jessica.

託德:好的,謝謝你,傑西卡。

Jessica: Thank you.

傑西卡:謝謝你。

美語情景對話 第240期:Spanish Travel Tips 西班牙旅遊小貼士

重點講解:
1. believe it or not
(強調剛纔所述之事令人吃驚)信不信由你;
eg. That's normal, believe it or not.
那很正常,信不信由你。
eg. Believe it or not, that's the way it is.
信不信由你,反正事情就是這樣。
2. stop over
中途下車;中途停留;
eg. He will stop over at Shanghai for a brief visit on his way home.
在回國途中,他將在上海停留,作短期訪問。
eg. The plane stop over in Lyons on the way to Paris.
這架去巴黎的飛機在里昂中途停留。
3. be partial to
喜歡的;偏愛的;
eg. He's partial to sporty women with blue eyes.
他喜歡愛運動的藍眼睛女子。
eg. Mollie confesses she is rather partial to pink.
莫莉承認她偏愛粉紅色。
4. take advantage of
利用;佔……的便宜;
eg. If you're too trusting, other people will take advantage of you.
如果你過於輕信,其他人就會打你的主意。
eg. Subscribers to the magazine can take advantage of this special offer.
雜誌訂戶可享有此項特惠。
5. be similar to
相像的;相仿的;類似的;
eg. The accident was similar to one that happened in 1973.
這次事故和 1973 年發生的那起事故很相似。
eg. My problems are very similar to yours.
我的問題和你的差不多。