當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第95期:自動販賣機 Vending Machines

美語情景對話 第95期:自動販賣機 Vending Machines

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.22W 次

美語情景對話 第95期:自動販賣機 Vending Machines

Todd: OK, hello, Hisa!

你好,希莎!

Hisa: Hi, Todd.

你好,託德。

Todd: How are you doing?

你過得怎麼樣?

Hisa: Fine thanks, and you?

很好,你呢?

Todd: I'm doing pretty good. Hisa, you were telling me that you have a concern about Japan.

我過得好極了。希莎,你跟我說你很關心日本一個社會問題。。

Hisa: Yes.

是的。

Todd: And what is your concern?

你擔心的是什麼問題?

Hisa: It's vending machines.

是自動販賣機。

Todd: Vending machines.

自動販賣機。

Hisa: Yes.

是的。

Todd: OK. Can you tAlk a little about that?

好的。你能具體跟我說說嗎?

Hisa: Yes, as you already noticed, how many vending machines do you come across a day if you are on the street?

好的,以你的印象來判斷一下,如果你走在大街上,一天內能遇到多少臺自動販賣機?

Todd: Many, many.

我的天啊。

Hisa: I really do not think we need that many and then each one is really consuming energy, so that is my big concern.

我真的不認爲我們需要這麼多的自動販賣機,而每臺自動販賣機要消耗掉很多的能源,這就是我最擔心的問題。

Todd: OK, so what would you like to see happen in Japan with the vending machines?

那麼,你希望怎麼處理日本的這些自動販賣機?

Hisa: Sorry, what? where?

不好意思,什麼?

Todd: Like, what would you like to happen with the vending machines?

比如,你認爲應該對這些自動販賣機做什麼?

Hisa: Yes.

我明白了。

Todd: Would you like more laws or..?

你希望通過立法還是……?

Hisa: Number 1, it really aggravates the scenery. Yes, and then if each one of us take drink with us, we really don't need that many, each corner, or even one corner you really see so many kinds. And then that is, we can really evacuate so many and then we will have a safer, more space on the road, because even without vending machines, imagine how narrow our roads in Japan, even the walking path so narrow, it's dangerous.

第一,自動販賣機影響了環境美觀。是的,如果我們每個人出門都自己帶喝的,我們就不會需要這麼多的自動販賣機了,現在只要是角落就有一臺自動販賣機,甚至是幾臺不同種類的自動販賣機。如果我們把這些自動販賣機都移走,就會擁有更加安全和寬闊的街道,如果沒有自動販賣機,日本的街道已經很狹窄了,人行道也很窄。

Todd: And you were saying that you can actually can see vending machines in very strange places in Japan, like very, very far places in the countryside?

你是說在日本很奇怪的地方也能看到自動販賣機,比如鄉下等邊遠地區?

Hisa: Yes.

是的。

Todd: Wow.

哇。

Hisa: So, just one example is on the summit of Mt. Fuji. Yes, it's a shame.

舉個例子,比如富士山上就有。真是不雅。

Todd: All the way on the top of Mt. Fuji?

到山頂的路上都有嗎?

Hisa: Yes. So those mountain climbers are talking that don't make our mountains like Mt. Fuji. In other words, they are not to put another vending machine on the top of other mountains, because why we need it.

是的。一些登山愛好者們都會說:不要把山都搞成富士山一樣。換句話說,他們不贊成將自動販賣機放到其他山上,我們爲什麼需要這些販賣機。

Todd: Yeah, that's crazy.

是的,很瘋狂。

Hisa: It's ridiculous.

很荒謬。

Todd: All right. Thank a lot Hisa.

好,謝謝你,希莎。

Hisa: My pleasure.

很榮幸。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。