當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 英語會話800句Unit6:週末去哪兒

英語會話800句Unit6:週末去哪兒

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.09W 次

What's your plan for the weekend?

英語會話800句Unit6:週末去哪兒

你對週末有何計劃?

A:What's your plan for the summer?

你對週末有何計劃?

B:Well, l'm going to fly to Bal iand enjoy a sunny holiday on the beach.

我要去巴厘島,在沙灘上享受一個陽光假期。

I am gonna join a package tour to Banff, Canada.

我要參加一個加拿大班夫國家公園的套裝行程。

I'm going to join a package tour to Spain.

我要參加一個西班牙的套裝行程。

B:Really? I always wanted to go to spain. How much does it cost?

真的嗎?一直想去西班牙,費用是多少?

It is cold.

好冷喔。

A: It's so cold in the winter.

冬天的時候好冷喔!

B: Why don't you spend your winter vacation in Austratia?

何不考慮去澳大利亞過寒假?

I'm going to travel around France by train.

我要搭火車遊法國。

A: I'm going to travel around Europe by train.

我要搭火車遊歐洲。

B: Good. It's one of the best ways to see Europe.

不錯啊,這是遊覽歐洲最好的方法之一。

How are you going to celebrate Christmas?

你要怎麼慶祝新年。

A: How are you going to celebrate the New Year?

你要怎麼慶祝新年。

Any plans for the weekend?

對週末有何計劃?

A: Any plans for the weekend?

週末上哪兒去?

B: I am going to eat a lot and have a lot of fun during the Chinese New Year.

過中國新年時,我要拚命吃、拚命玩!

A:My Japanese friends are comjng to visit me during the Chinese New Year.

我的日本朋友過新年的時候要來找我玩。

B:Why don't you take them to the National Palace Museum?

何不帶他們去參觀故宮?

I like to go stay cool.

我喜歡去避暑。

A:It's so hot, but I know where to go to stay Cool.

天氣真熱但我知道該去哪兒避暑。

B:Really? Are we thinking about the same place?

是嗎?我們想的是不是同一個地方?

I'm tired of working all the time.

我對一直工作感到厭煩。

A:I'm tired of working all the time.

一直工作一直工作累死了。

B:You need to get away from your work.

你該離開工作好好休息一番。

Why don't you take a couple of days off?

爲何不請幾天假呢?

We are going to the Greek islands for our honeymoon.

我們要去希臘羣島度蜜月!

A:Surprise, honey! I have arranged a hollday on the ferry.

驚喜吧親愛的我已經安排了一個郵輪假期喔。

cruising around the Greek islands.

我們要遊遍希臘羣島。

Great! We'lI have a fantastic honeymoon.

太好了,我們將會有很棒的蜜月旅行。

I've booked the ticket and the hotel for you.

我已經幫您訂好了機票和飯店。

A:Miss Lin, have you booked the ticket and the hotel for me?

林小姐,你幫我訂機票和飯店了嗎?

B:Yes. Mr. Tabner. It's done.

是的,Tabner先生,都已經辦好了。

Please check it now before it's too late.

請現在就檢查,免得太晚來不及。

A:I am flyinq to the States next month.

下個月我就要飛去美國了。

But I'm not sure If my visa is still valid.

可是我還不確定簽證是否還有效。

B:Why don't you go and check it right now before it's too late?

那你現在就趕緊檢查一下免得太晚來不及。

We're ready to go.

我們都準備好了可以出發了。

A:Sweetheart! Have we got everything with us?

親愛的,我們東西都帶齊了嗎?

B:Let me see... passports,tickets,and money.

讓我看看……護照、機票和錢。

Yes, we are ready to go.

嗯,我們準備好出發了。