當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語閱讀技巧 > 雙語美文:快來,打雪仗咯!

雙語美文:快來,打雪仗咯!

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.85W 次

Whoosh!

雙語美文:快來,打雪仗咯!

呼!

 

A snowball zoomed past my head.

一隻雪球從我的腦袋旁邊飛過


I bent over a snowdrift

我彎腰探身向一個雪堆


 and packed one myself

自己也用最快的速度攢了一個雪球

 

to throw back as quickly as I could.

準備扔出去


I stood up and took aim.

我站起身,選定了目標

 

Wham!

呼!

 

Another snowball crashed into my skull

另一個雪球砸到我的腦殼上



sending me stumbling into the snowdrift.

我腳下踉蹌,一下子跌進了雪堆裏


 I could feel my feet slipping on the ice beneath them

我感覺自己的雙腳踩在積雪下面的冰層上,腳底一滑 


and suddenly found myself buried face first in the wet, heavy snow.

接着,我就臉朝下跌入了又溼又冷的厚厚積雪中


It was a mid-winter's day.

那天正好是仲冬節


My Mom had ordered me and my two brothers outside

母親把我和兩個哥哥趕到屋外

 

so she could get a little housework done.

這樣她才能好好做點家務活兒

 

My brothers were seven and five years older than me

我的哥哥們,一個比我大七歲,一個比我大五歲

 

and much bigger as well.

他們的身形也比我大得多

 

Still, it was I who decided to start the snowball fight.

可是,決定要打一場雪仗的人卻是完全


I hit one of them when they weren't looking

我趁他們不注意的時候,砸中了一個哥哥


and soon we were all making and throwing snowballs as fast as we could.

很快,我們都開始做雪球,扔雪球,而且是儘自己最快的速度


 It was every boy for himself.

三個男孩都要竭力自保。


Being little helped me avoid the first dozen or so snowballs that came my way

由於身體矮小,我順利躲開了開戰後第一批朝我飛來的雪球。


until the one that caught me in the back of the head

直到一個雪球砸中了我的後腦勺


and sent me sliding into the two foot deep snowdrift.

讓我失足滑進了兩英尺深的雪堆裏


I felt two hands grasp my shoulders

我感到兩隻手抓住我的肩膀

 

as my oldest brother lifted me out safely.

我的大哥哥把我安全的從雪堆裏拖了出來


I laughed as I dusted the snow off.

我一邊大笑一邊撣去了身上的積雪



Later Mom called us back inside for a lunch of hot, chicken soup.

接着媽媽就喊我們回家吃午飯了,一鍋熱氣騰騰,噴香撲鼻 的雞湯在等着我們。


 I sipped it slowly

我一小口,一小口的喝着雞湯

 

and then sat near the old, wood stove in our living room

然後坐到客廳裏那個老舊的木質火爐旁 


and let the warmth quickly dry my damp socks and jeans.

讓熱烘烘的暖氣迅速烘乾我潮溼的襪子和牛仔褲

 

It felt so nice.

感覺溫暖又舒服


I couldn't describe the feeling back then

那個時候我還不知道如何形容那種感覺

 

but I know now that it was pure happiness.

但現在我明白,那就是最純粹的幸福的滋味


In those innocent days of childhood

在那些童年的單純日子裏 


there was no regret for the past

沒有悔不當初

 

or worry for the future.

也沒有前途渺茫

 

Each moment could be enjoyed.

每個時刻都能被盡情享受

 

Each day could be filled with fun, laughter, and love.

每一天都充滿歡樂,笑聲和愛


I think that we all need to recapture that feeling in our lives.

我想,在我們的身後中,我們都需要找回那樣的感覺

 

We need to live with childlike joy while keeping our adult wisdom .

保有成人的智慧的同時,我們也需要重拾童年的歡樂

 

We need to throw a few snowballs

我們要扔幾個雪球


and sip a few bowls of soup afterwards.

然後喝幾口雞湯


We need to trust in our lives

我們要相信自己的生活

 

and share our love with others as well.

並且將愛心與周圍的人分享


Life here is too brief not to enjoy all of its precious moments.

生命太過短暫,每個時刻都彌足珍貴,應該被好好珍惜