當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語閱讀技巧 > 雙語美文:爲什麼我沒有相信她?

雙語美文:爲什麼我沒有相信她?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.25K 次

After I graduated from the university,

雙語美文:爲什麼我沒有相信她?

從大學畢業後,


I got so pressured in finding a job.

面臨找工作的巨大壓力 


I did a lot of applications

我投遞了許多簡歷


both online and handing in person to a particular company.

網上投遞,親手交給某個公司的負責人,都有。


It occurred,

事情是這樣的,


one day I went to hand in my CV to a certain company

有一天我特意去拜訪某家公司並投遞簡歷


and I wanted to meet the Human resource manager in person

我想親自面見公司的人力資源部門的經理


because I believed it was the best option than leaving my CV at the reception.

因爲我相信,比起把簡歷放在公司前臺,這會是最好的選擇


Unfortunately,

不幸的是


in this company the security lady at the reception did not allow me to see the human resource manager

在公司接待處負責安保的女士不讓我去見人力部門的經理


and instead asked me to just leave the CV with her

她讓我直接把簡歷交給她


 and that she would deliver it.

她會幫我轉交給經理 


I was really disappointed

我感到失望極了


since I knew she wouldn't do that 、

因爲我知道她不會履行承諾


and my CV will just be thrown in the trash can,

我的簡歷會被扔進垃圾桶


 I thought so because it usually happens a lot in some other companies.

之所以會這樣想,是因爲在其他的公司,常有這樣的事情發生


So I just left with my head down

我垂頭喪氣的離開


and never thought about it again

再也沒有想過這件事


since I knew I would never get any feedback from the company.

因爲我知道,我不會從這家公司收到任何回覆


Weeks passed

幾個星期過去了


and one day I received a call from an unknown number

有一天,我接到一個陌生號碼的來電 


and guess what...

真難以置信


it was the human resource manager of that same company,

打來電話的竟然是那家公司的人力資源經理


I was really shocked since I did not expect it at all.

我實在沒有想到會這樣,感到震驚不已


So he said he received my CV

他說他收到我的簡歷了


and that he would work on it.

他會好好看一看


I was so happy and felt bad at the same time

我一面萬分高興,一面又感到愧疚 


for doubting the security lady the other day.

因爲那天我並沒有相信保衛處的女士對我說的話


This humbled me

這讓我感到羞愧


and it was a reminder to believe in people

這件事情提醒我,要相信別人


and not assume things just because of the norm.

不要因爲成見而妄下判斷