當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 哲理詩歌英漢對譯

哲理詩歌英漢對譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.34W 次

詩歌是一種主情的文學體裁,它以抒情方式高度凝練集中地反映社會生活,用豐富的想象,富有節奏感韻律美的語言和分行排列的形式來抒發思想情感。它是世界上最古老最基本的文學形式,是語言藝術最高的表現形式。下面是本站小編爲大家帶來哲理詩歌英漢對譯,希望大家喜歡!

哲理詩歌英漢對譯

哲理詩歌英漢對譯:如果

If you can keep your head when all about you

如果所有人都失去理智,咒罵你,

Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;

你仍能保持頭腦情形;

If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,

如果所有人都懷疑你,

But make allowance for their doubting too;

你仍能堅信自己,讓所有的懷疑動搖;

If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,

如果你要等待,不要因此厭煩,

Or, being lied about,don't deal in lies,

爲人所騙,不要因此騙人,

Or, being hated, don't give way to hating,

爲人所恨,不要因此抱恨,

And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise;

不要太樂觀,不要自以爲是;

If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;

如果你是個追夢人——不要被夢主宰;

If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;

如果你是個愛思考的人——光想會達不到目標;

If you can meet with triumph and disaster

如果你遇到驕傲和挫折

And treat those two impostors just the same;

把兩者當騙子看待;

If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

如果你能忍受,你曾講過的事實

Twiseted by knaves to make a trap for fools,

被惡棍扭曲,用於矇騙傻子;

Or watch the things you gave your life to broken,

看着你用畢生去看護的東西被破壞,

And stoop and build 'em up with wornout tools;

然後俯身,用破爛的工具把它修補;

If you can make one heap of all your winnings

如果在你贏得無數桂冠之後,

And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,

突遇顛峯下跌之險,

And lose, and start again at your beginnings

失敗過後,東山再起,

And never breathe a word about your loss;

不要抱怨你的失敗;

If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew

如果你能迫使自己,

To serve your turn long after they are gone,

在別人走後,長久堅守陣地,

And so Hold on when there is nothin in you

在你心中已空蕩蕩無一物,

Except the Will which says to them:"Hold on!";

只有意志告訴你“堅持!”;

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,

如果你與人交談,能保持風度,

Or walk with Kings -nor lose the common touch;

伴王行走,能保持距離;

If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;

如果仇敵和好友都不害你;

If all men count with you, but none too much;

如果所有人都指望你,卻無人全心全意;

If you can fill the unforgiving minute

如果你花六十秒進行短程跑,

With sixty second' worth of distance run -

填滿那不可饒恕的一分鐘——

Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,

你就可以擁有一個世界,

And - which is more - you'll be a Man my son!

這個世界的一切都是你的,更重要的是,孩子,你是個頂天立地的人。

 哲理詩歌英漢對譯:回答

Cruelty is the ID pass of the cruel,

卑鄙是卑鄙者的通行證,

honesty the grave stone of the honest.

高尚是高尚者的墓誌銘,

Look, in the sky plated gold,

看吧,在那鍍金的天空中,

crooked reflections of all the dead float around.

飄滿了死者彎曲的倒影。

The glacial epoch is over,

冰川紀過去了,

so why is there ice everywhere?

爲什麼到處都是冰凌?

Good Hope was rounded a long time ago,

好望角發現了,

so where are these thousands of boats racing on the Dead Sea?

爲什麼死海里千帆相競?

I came into this world

我來到這個世界上,

with only blank pages, rope and my fingers;

只帶着紙、繩索和身影,

therefore, before final judgements are given,

爲了在審判之前,

I need to speak in all the voices of the defendants.

宣讀那些被判決的聲音。

Just let me say, world,

告訴你吧,世界

I—don't—believe!

我——不——相——信!

If a thousand challengers are under your feet

縱使你腳下有一千名挑戰者,

count me as challenger one-thousand-and-one.

那就把我算作第一千零一名。

I don't believe the sky is always blue;

我不相信天是藍的,

I don't believe it was thunder echoing;

我不相信雷的回聲,

I don't believe all dreaming is false;

我不相信夢是假的,

I don't believe the dead cannot bring judgement.

我不相信死無報應。

If the sea is doomed someday to break its levees

如果海洋註定要決堤,

my heart must flood with all the bitter waters.

就讓所有的苦水都注入我心中,

If the land is destined to form the hills again,

如果陸地註定要上升,

let real human beings learn to choose the higher ground.

就讓人類重新選擇生存的峯頂。

The latest, favorable turnings, the twinkling stars

新的轉機和閃閃星斗,

studding the naked sky,

正在綴滿沒有遮攔的天空。

are pictographs five-thousand years old.

那是五千年的象形文字,

They are the eyes of the future staring at us now.

那是未來人們凝視的眼睛。

以上就是本站小編爲大家帶來的哲理詩歌英漢對譯,希望大家喜歡!