當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 外國經典英語詩歌精選:啊,船長,我的船長

外國經典英語詩歌精選:啊,船長,我的船長

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.28W 次

O Captain!My Captain!

外國經典英語詩歌精選:啊,船長,我的船長

啊,船長!我的船長!

Walt Whitman (瓦爾特.惠特曼)

O Captain!My Captain!Our fearful trip is done,

啊!般長!我的船長!可怕的航程已完成;

The ship has weather'd every rack, the prize we sought is won,

這船歷盡風險,企求的目標已達成。

The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,

港口在望,鐘聲響,人們在歡欣。

While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring;

千萬雙眼睛注視着船——平穩,勇敢,堅定。

But O heart!heart!heart!

但是痛心啊!痛心!痛心!

O the bleeding drops of red!

瞧一滴滴鮮紅的血!

Where on the deck my Captain lies,

甲板上躺着我的船長,

Fallen cold and dead.

他倒下去,冰冷,永別。

O Captain! my Captain!Rise up and hear the bells;

啊,船長!我的船長!起來吧,傾聽鐘聲;

Rise up -for you the flag is flung -for you the bugle trills,

起來吧,號角爲您長鳴,旌旗爲您高懸:

For you bouquets and ribbon'd wreaths-for you the shores crowding,

迎接您,多少花束花圈——候着您,千萬人峯擁岸邊;

For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turing;

他們向您高呼,擁來擠去,仰起殷切的臉;

Here, Captain!dear father!

啊,船長!親愛的父親!

This arm beneath your head;

我的手臂託着您的頭!

It is some dream that on the deck

莫非是一場夢:在甲板上

You 've fallen cold and dead.

您倒下去,冰冷,永別。

My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still,

我的船長不作聲,嘴脣慘白,毫不動彈;

My father does not feel my arm , he has no pulse nor will;

我的父親沒感到我的手臂,沒有脈搏,沒有遺言;

The ship is anchor'd safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;

船舶拋錨停下,平安抵達;船程終了;

From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won;

歷經難險返航,奪得勝利目標。

Exult, O shores!and ring, O bells!

啊,岸上鐘聲齊鳴,啊,人們一片歡騰!

But I,with mourful tread,

但是,我在甲板上,在船長身旁,

Walk the deck my captain lies,

心悲切,步履沉重;

Fallen cold and dead.

因爲他倒下去,冰冷,永別。