當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 雙語新聞 > 新年職場新十規

新年職場新十規

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.68W 次

新年職場新十規

1. Give your realistic deadlines­ 告訴上司現實的截止日期­

Give yourself a bit of extra time to get the job done properly, and if you get things done early, the boss will be impressed.­

應當稍微高估完成既定任務需要花費的時間,並且,如果你“提前”完成任務,上司會對你印象深刻。­

新年職場新十規 第2張

2. Get problems solved early­ 提前解決問題­

Let your boss know immediately about any problems that crop up, he will be grateful if you give him enough time to solve it.­

出現任何突發問題都要立刻讓上司知道,要是你給上司足夠的時間來解決這些問題,他會對你心存感激。­

新年職場新十規 第3張

3. Don't be a yes /no man, be a good lieutenant.­ 不要做一個“唯唯諾諾者/否定論者”,做一個“優秀的中尉”。­

Offer polite, constructive criticism, and do your best to see how your boss's plans are feasible.­

有禮貌地提出建設性意見,並儘可能看到上司方案的可行性。­

新年職場新十規 第4張

4. Personal appearance is important­ 個人形象很重要­

Dress professionally, keep a breath mint and comb handy, and make a clean and well-organized work station.­

永遠專業着裝、隨身帶薄荷糖和梳子,保持一個清潔並擺放整齊的工作場所。­

新年職場新十規 第5張

5. Take the initiative 積極主動­

If you see there is room for improvement, write a proposal and float the idea to your boss.­

如果你發現可以改進的空間,那麼寫下建議並把想法告訴上司。­

6. Respect your boss's time­ 尊重上司的時間­

Don't bother your boss if he is on phone or is elbows deep in work, and try to solve the problem if you can solve it yourself.­

如果你的上司在打電話或者專心工作,最好重新考慮你要找他處理的問題的緊急程度,不要在你自己可以解決的小問題上浪費上司的時間。­

新年職場新十規 第6張

7. Take on your boss's unpleasant tasks­ 接受上司指派的讓人不愉快的任務­

Volunteer to take on the nasty tasks that annoy your boss.­

主動接手這些任務,讓你的上司從這些繁瑣雜事中脫身而出。

新年職場新十規 第7張

8. Speak up at meeting­ 在會議上大聲發言­

Try to have at least one well-informed opinion about the task at han.­

每次開會時,盡力對正在進行的任務提出至少一點可取的意見。­

新年職場新十規 第8張

9. Put your boss at ease­ 讓你的上司放鬆­

Make a note of anything you and the boss have in common, and conduct a good relationship with your boss and co-workers.­

記下你與上司之間的所有共同點,並且與你的老闆和同事建立融洽的關係。­

新年職場新十規 第9張

10. Understand your shortcomings­ 認識自己的短處­

Always be willing to learn a new skill to increase your personal effectives.­

要永遠樂於學習新技能,並提升你的工作效率。