當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 雙語新聞 > 職場Quora 什麼事你最不能接受

職場Quora 什麼事你最不能接受

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.8W 次

What is the most difficult thing to Learn and accept about life?

職場Quora 什麼事你最不能接受

生命中最難接受的事情是什麼?

The hardest things for me to learn and accept have been:

我最不想學會和接受的事情有:

The universe doesn't care if I succeed or fail.

沒有人在乎我成功或失敗。

The biggest obstacle I have to overcome in pursuing success is myself.

在追求成功上,我必須克服的最大的困難就是戰勝我自己。

Other people seldom see me the way I think they do, or the way I want them to.

別人對我的印象跟我想象當中的相差甚遠,也不是我希望留給他們的印象。

I can't change you.

我改變不了你。

Nobody owes me anything.

沒有人虧欠我什麼。

I can't get the time back.

我不能讓時光倒流。

I won't be here one day, and I have no idea when that day will come or how I'm going to exit this life.

總有一天我會死,但我不知道那天什麼時候來臨,更不知道這輩子我要怎麼活。

For me, the hardest things to learn in life have been:

我最不想學習和接受的事情有:

Learning to admit I'm wrong. And not just admit it to myself, but openly find the people that showed me I was wrong and then thanking them. The task of admitting we're wrong is already hard enough, but when compounded by my own obligation to find the person and say, "Hey, you were right. I was wrong." Make it painful sometimes. I would like to believe that I'm getting better, but it's a work in progress.

學着承認錯誤。不僅僅只是跟我自己承認錯誤,還有被別人指出了我的錯誤,我還要謝謝人家。承認錯誤的任務已經夠艱難了,但是有時候我還必須去跟一個人說,“嘿,你是對的,我是錯的。”有時候這很痛苦。我寧願去相信我正在變好,但是要慢慢來。

In the same vein: changing my mind. We are creatures designed to be stubborn. Being feisty, stubborn and willful kept our ancestors alive. Being right was secondary. We circle ourselves with people who agree with us, we surround ourselves with media and reading that confirms our biases. It's really challenging to change our mind. I'm learning to do it. I am getting there because I spend immense effort in arguing against everything I believe and testing my assumptions as frequently as possible.

同樣的還有一件事:改變我的想法。我們生來就很固執。爭強好勝、固執,還有任性,都是代代相傳的。是否正確還是次要的。我們和贊同自己的人組成小圈子,我們只聽只讀贊同我們偏見的媒體報道。改變我們的想法卻是是個挑戰。我正在學習。我就快成功了,因爲我很努力地去爭辯那些我相信的事情以及儘可能頻繁地去驗證我的設想。

Learning to let go. It's hard. We innately want eternity. Our religions are obsessed with this: "Don't worry, this isn't just a short life. You've got eternity later." We loathe the notion that we're here then gone. I'm learning to let go of that delusion. I'm here, then I'm gone.

學會放手。這很難。我們生來就很執着。我們的信仰就是:“別擔心,生命很長,你會得到永生的。”我們極其反感那種我們很快就會消失的觀念。我正試着從那種錯覺當中放手。活在當下。