當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文美文著述 > 雙語美文:理解生活在線閱讀

雙語美文:理解生活在線閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.18W 次

  雙語美文 :理解生活

雙語美文:理解生活在線閱讀

摘錄:世界上最美妙的一件事是,當你擁抱一個你愛的人,他竟然把你抱得更緊。

Life is like live telecast of a TV event. There is no ‘rehearsal’.

Hence we must strive to do the best we can in everything!

人生沒有彩排,只有現場直播,所以每一件事都要努力做得最好!

It’s not our abilities that show what we truly are,it is our choices.

決定我們成爲什麼樣的人,不是我們的能力,而是我們的選擇。

God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn’t do.

上帝愛你是因爲上帝就是這樣,不是因爲你做了或者沒做什麼事情。

One of a the best feeling in the world is when you’re hugging the person you love,and they hug you back even tighter.

世界上最美妙的一件事是,當你擁抱一個你愛的人,他竟然把你抱得更緊。

You have to hurt in order to know. Fall in order to grow. Lose in order to of life’s lessons are learned with pain.

一個人,先得受傷才能明瞭,先得跌倒纔開始成長,先得丟失纔會有收穫。

很多時候,就是在跌跌拌拌中,我們學會了生活。

Take the chance while you still have the choice.

當你還有機會選擇時,不妨冒險一試。

There are no trails of the wings in the sky, while the birds has flied away.

天空沒有翅膀的痕跡,而鳥兒已飛過。

Life can be unfair sometimes, but there’s no reason to give up on it.

有時候,生活是不公平的,但我們卻沒理由對此絕望。

Some songs can make you sad and cry when you hear.

But it’s actually not the song that makes you cry, it’s the people behind the memories.

總有那麼一些歌,讓我們悲傷,讓我們哭泣。

但其實讓我們哭泣的並不是那些歌本身,而是藏在回憶裏的那些人。

Life will get better when it goes bad to a certain extent.

Because it can’t get worse than should fill our heart with sunshine.

生活壞到一定程度就會好起來,因爲它無法更壞。所以我們心中應該總是充滿陽光。

I’m in love with you from the day I knew you till now.

我愛你,愛了整整一個曾經。

Love makes time pass, time makes love pass.

愛情,讓時間匆匆而過,時間,讓愛情消逝於無形。

Memories can make you smile, but it can very well make you cry hard.

回憶,有時令你嘴角上揚,有時也能讓你潸然淚下。

Giving up doesn’t mean you’re weak, sometimes it means you’re strong enough to let go.

放棄並不總意味着你軟弱,有時反而說明你足夠堅強去捨棄。

By desiring little, a poor man makes himself rich.

奢求更少,窮人也會變成富人。

Heart is a fertile place. Anything planted in it will grow whether it’s love or hate.

人的內心是一塊肥沃的土壤。無論種下的是愛或是恨,都能在這裏茁壯成長。

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

生命的質量不是在於你活了多久,而是那些令人砰然心動的精彩瞬間。

It’s not easy to change friendship into love. But it’s even harder to turn love into friendship.

讓友情變成愛情不是件容易的事,而讓愛情變成友情卻更難。

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.

要理解生活,需要往後看;要過好生活,必須往前看。

Concentrate on what you have, instead of wishing for what you don’t have.

珍惜你現在擁有的,而不是期待自己沒有的。

Be yourself and stay unique. Your imperfections make you beautiful, lovable, and valuable.

做最特別的自己,正因爲你的不完美,你才如此美麗、可愛、珍貴!

Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.

愛不在於彼此凝視,而在於注視着同一個方向。

Sometimes you need patience in order to find true happiness. It won’t come fast and it won’t come easy, but it will be worth it.

很多時候,爲了求得真正的幸福,我們需要保持耐心。因爲真正的幸福不會很快到來,也不會輕易到來,但它值得等待。

Save your heart for someone who cares.

爲了某個在乎你的人,請節約你的真心!

When the world says, “Give Up!” Hope whispers, “Try it one more time”.

當全世界都要我放棄,還是期待有人輕語一聲:再試一次!

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.

無論去哪兒,什麼天氣,記得帶上自己的陽光。