當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文美文著述 > 雙語閱讀:你的人生,你不做主誰做主

雙語閱讀:你的人生,你不做主誰做主

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.4W 次

每天早上起牀照鏡子時,不要欺騙鏡子裏的人,對他微笑,死死盯着他,你明白他將伴你走過一生的旅程。你的人生是你自己的,你不做主,誰來做主呢? 以下是本站小編整理的哲理類英語美文欣賞:你的人生,你不做主誰做主, 希望對你有所感觸。

雙語閱讀:你的人生,你不做主誰做主

You wake up in the morning, feeling groggy and disoriented.

清晨初醒,你只覺昏昏沉沉,糊里糊塗

You look at yourself in the mirror, fearful to look him straight in the eye.

對着鏡中的他,你已不敢直視那雙眼

You back zero tolerance on boredness, stuffing every vacant moment with talks, malls andlaptops!

你對無聊的零容忍,讓你的生活被塞滿:閒聊,購物,筆記本

You are silent in their eyes, yet the noisiest in yours, for that inner voice you can bearly hear.

他們眼中安靜的你,在你心中卻嘈雜不堪,只因心聲早已杳不可聞

You hang on the rim of the wheel of fortune, going up and down, tasting highs and lows.

你攀上命運之輪的邊緣,從此生活跌宕起伏,陰晴不定

Life goes on but it is out of control!

生活依然繼續,卻已脫離掌控

Not so soon, nor too late:

光陰不長不短,會有一天:

You open your eyes, stretching your muscles and seeing the whole world beckons to you.

你睜開雙眼,舒展筋骨,世界已然向你呼喚

You cheat him no more, smile to him , stare at him, knowing he is with you clear up to the end.

不再欺騙鏡中的他,朝他微笑,死死盯着他,你明白他將伴你走過一生的旅程

You celebrate every moment, busy or free; strive not to become a human-doing, be andconsider like a human-being!

不論閒暇忙碌,珍惜每個當下。你不再被生活俘虜忙個不停,思考並實現人之爲人

You talk gently, speak forcefully, and argue eloquently, because a mind in peace functions witheffortless ease.

你言辭溫婉,演說鏗鏘,雄辯滔滔,一切運行自如,卻寧靜而無爲

You break free, make it to the hub, center your life on the bliss. Let it go! Let it flow!

你掙脫輪緣,爬上輪軸中心,專注萬物的美好。放開拳頭!讓幸福在掌心流動!

Life still is, but you got a big role!

生活依舊如是,你不作主,孰作主!