當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文小笑話 > 有關於英文小笑話帶翻譯精選

有關於英文小笑話帶翻譯精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.35K 次

冷笑話是近幾年出現的一個新詞,也是一種出現在我們身邊的不可忽視的新的語言現象,它具有強大的生命力。本站小編整理了有關於英文小笑話帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

有關於英文小笑話帶翻譯精選
  有關於英文小笑話帶翻譯篇一

Look at My Socks

瞧瞧我的襪子

"Say, that's an interesting pair of socks you've , Charlie, one green and one red. "

“嘿,查理,你穿的這雙襪子真有趣,一隻綠色一隻紅色。”

"Yeah, and I've got another pair just like it at home."

“是嗎,我家裏還有一雙同樣的襪子呢。”

  有關於英文小笑話帶翻譯篇二

Make a Wish!

許個願吧!

Every morning on his way to work, a business man passed a house where he saw a womanbeating her looy on the head with a loaf of bread.

每天早晨一位商人在上班途中都會經過一戶人家,他總是看見一個女人用一條麪包打她兒子的頭部。

But on this particular day, he noticed that she was hitting him with a piece of chocolate cake.

但今天卻比較特別,他發現她正用一塊巧克力蛋糕打他的頭。

Unable to restrain his curiosity, he rang the doorbell and the woman answered.

他忍不住好奇,便按了那戶人家的門鈴。女人聽了鈴聲,出來開門。

"Madam, I couldn't help but notice that every day you beat your child with a loaf of bread. . . "

“這位太太,每天經過這裏我都忍不住會注意到你用一條麪包打你兒子……”

"That's true ."

"那倒是不假……"

"And yet today I observed that you were hitting him with a piece of chocolate cake.

"可是今天我卻看見你用一塊巧克力蛋糕打他。"

“Well, today's his birthday. ”

“今天是他生日嘛。”

  有關於英文小笑話帶翻譯篇三

A Precocious Child

一個早熟的小孩

When the door-to-door salesman rang the doorbell of the suburban home,

當挨家挨戶兜售東西的推銷員按了一幢郊區房子的門鈴後,

he was taken a back when a 10-year-old boy opened the door smoking a big cigar.

他嚇了一跳,開門的竟是一位嘴裏叼着一根大雪茄的十歲男孩。

The salesman could only stammer out, "Er, is your mother at home?"

推銷員結結巴巴地問道,“哦,你媽媽在家嗎?”

Answered the boy, "What do you think?"

小男孩回答說,"你認爲呢?"


看了“有關於英文小笑話帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.關於英文小笑話帶翻譯精選

2.最搞笑的英語小笑話十則

3.關於短小的英文小笑話帶翻譯

4.簡短英語小笑話帶翻譯精選

5.英語小笑話帶翻譯爆笑長一點大全