當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文小笑話 > 英語幽默笑話:送禮(帶翻譯)

英語幽默笑話:送禮(帶翻譯)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.33W 次

defendant in a lawsuit involving large sum of money was talking to his lawyer.

英語幽默笑話:送禮(帶翻譯)

一個被告捲入了一樁牽涉大筆資金的訴訟案,他去找他的律師。

A:If I lose this case, I'll be ruined.

如果我輸了這場官司,我就完了。

B:It's in the judge's hand now.

這事掌握在法官的手上。

A:Would it help if I sent the judge a box of cigars?

如果我給法官送一箱雪茄,會不會起點作用?

B: !This judge is a stickler for ethical behavior.A turu like that would prejudice him against you. He might even hald you in contempt of coun. in shouldn't even smile ai the judge.

哦.不會的!這位法官很固執,非常注意職業道德。這種花招只會讓他對你產生偏見,他甚至會認爲你蔑視法庭。事實上,你甚至都不用對他微笑。

With in the course of time,the judge wndered a decision in favor of the the defendanL leR the counhouae,

最後,法官作了一個有利於被告的判決,當被告離開法院時。

A:Thanks for the tip about the worked.

謝謝你關於雪茄的忠告,這很管用。

B:I'm sure we wodd have lost the caae if you'd sent them.

如果你送了的話,我肯定會輸掉這場官司。

A:But did send them.

但是我的確送了。

B:What? You did?!

什麼?你送了?!

A:'s how we won the case.

對,這就是我們會贏這場官司的原因。

B:I don't understand

我不明白。

A:It's easy.I sent the cigars to the judge,but enclosed the plaintiff's business card.

這很簡單,我把雪茄送到了法官那裏,但是附上了原告的一張名片。