當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 圖文閱讀:辦公桌上的愛情屬於我嗎?

圖文閱讀:辦公桌上的愛情屬於我嗎?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.21K 次

我和她的不期而遇,我就這樣墜入愛河了!

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">圖文閱讀:辦公桌上的愛情屬於我嗎?

我們不期而遇。

We ran into each other.

她有些不一樣哦!

She looked different in my eyes

我陷入了“愛”的海洋中。

I think I'm in love.


我天天都會想起她,無論我在幹什麼,我都會想起她。

I think about her everyday, wherever I am, whatever I do.

我決定再找到她,一定要!

I decide to get her, and I will


可是不能夠。我跌倒的時候,真希望她在身邊,可是不能夠。

But I can't. When I fall down, I wish she could be with me. But she can't

生活因此而迷茫,我痛苦着!

我很亂,非常亂。

I'm depressed and confused

我控制不住地刺痛別人。

I can't control myself but to hurt other people

可是最後所有的刺都會再回來...

Bue eventually I got hurt myself...

我不知道我在做什麼,也許該反省一下...

I have no idea what the hell I'm doing. Maybe I should sit down and take a little thinking...

做做小菜。

Fix myself a dinner...

兜兜小風。

Take a wild ride...

生活還要繼續,愛她還要繼續,美麗還要繼續...

可是生活不是一直美麗,生活還是生存?

爲了享受在山頂一刻的輕鬆,我要不斷地上山下山。

But life is not always beautiful. Are we living or making a living?

To enjoy one happy moment at the top of the hill, I have to go up and down all the way

可是很多東西仍舊讓我無所適從,比如高樓大廈...

But there are still many things that make me uncomfortable, such as skyscrapers...

比如寶馬良車...它們好重哦。

Such as luxury cars like are so heavy.

我懷疑說不定哪一天我會被它們壓扁,結果七零八落,血肉模糊,人無完人。(Sorry,我不太會用成語)

Maybe one day I will be crushed by them.

可是不管怎麼樣,在人羣中我從來沒有忘記她。

But whatever happens, I never take her out of my mind

如果找到她,我會向她狂奔去,誰也攔不住...

If I could ever find her, I would run to her. Nothing can stop me then!

我會輕輕地吻她,跟她說很多悄悄話...

I would kiss her gently and whisper in her ear...

當然,我還會和她有很多baby,然後一起慢慢變老...

We would have many babies, and grow old together, happily