當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 爲什麼汪星人沒有起牀氣?大綱

爲什麼汪星人沒有起牀氣?大綱

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.33W 次

It was a cold, Winter morning.
那是一個嚴寒的冬天早晨
I hadn’t slept very well the night before
昨晚我沒有睡好
so I was trying to catch a few extra winks before I got up.
本想在起牀前爭取再睡個回籠覺
The rising sun had other ideas, however.
可是,升起的旭日卻催促我起牀
A beam of it snuck through my drawn curtains
一束陽光穿透白色的窗簾
and started poking my eyelids
直射在我的眼皮上
until they wearily opened.
我疲憊的睜開眼睛
I groaned
不耐煩嘀咕着
and sat up on the side of the bed.
在牀邊坐起
I put my feet on the floor careful
我很小心的把腳放在地板上
not to step on my gassy, old, snoring beagle
不想踩着我那隻年老體衰,腸胃脹氣,打着呼嚕的小獵兔犬
who was still lying there.
此時它正躺在牀邊
I stood up
我站了起來
and slowly stretched my sore back.
緩緩伸了個腰,感到腰背痠痛
It felt like
我覺得
I had just completed a full day’s work
自己好像剛乾完了一天的苦力活兒
rather than I was just about to begin one.
而不是剛準備開啓新一天
I certainly wasn’t looking forward
對這一天我沒有絲毫期待
to another day of
這一天不過是
washing clothes,
尖細衣物
cooking meals,
做飯
doing dishes,
洗碗
cleaning house,
打掃衛生
and all the other things that needed to be done.
還有其他各種必須做的家務活兒
I sighed,
我嘆了口氣
turned on the lights
打開電燈
and pulled on my sweat pants,
穿上運動褲
shirt,
T恤衫
and heavy coat.
和厚厚的外套
I knew
我知道
what would be waiting for me
有很多事情在等着我
when I opened the bedroom door.
只要我打開了浴室的門
I swung it open
我嘩啦一下打開門
and there he was,
它果然在那裏
Fluffy my son’s extra big, and extra fluffy white dog.
Fluffy,我兒子養的白狗,身形巨大,蓬鬆無比
I looked at him
我看着它
with his smiling face,
它面帶微笑
energetic body,
活力充沛
and wagging tail.
不停搖着尾巴
I wondered
我想着
how he got that way every morning
他如何能每天早上都這樣活力充沛?
without even a single cup of coffee.
他甚至連一杯咖啡都沒有喝呢
I leashed him up
我用狗繩拴住他
and opened the front door
打開前門
so he could take his morning walk
這樣他可以履行每日早晨的遛彎任務
and do his morning business.
順便做每日早晨他要做的事
He dragged me towards our Maple tree
他拉着我走向家門前的楓樹
with his nose sniffing all the way
鼻子不停的嗅向每個方向
while the below freezing winds bit into my face.
氣溫在零度以下,冷風颳着我的臉
Still,
不過
the air smelt fres and clean
空氣十分清新干淨
so I breathed in deep.
於是我深深呼吸
I looked up to the sky
我望向天空
and saw the morning sunrise
旭日正好
blessing the sky with its beauty.
陽光讓天空格外美麗
Its pinks, purples, and yellows
粉色,紫色和黃色
were a masterpiece
構成一幅絕美的畫卷
painted by Nature’s own hand.
這是大自然母親的手筆
I smiled when I saw it
我看着天空露出微笑
and thought
心想
maybe another day wouldn’t be so bad, after all.
或許新的一天也不會那麼糟糕吧
I looked forward to another day
我期待這一天
of hugging my children,
可以擁抱我的孩子
petting my dogs,
愛撫我的狗狗
talking with my friends,
與我的朋友散步
and writing my words.
寫我的文章
I looked forward to another day
我期待這一天
living in love
活在愛的懷抱之中
and sharing my own love as well.
也可以將我的愛傳播出去
What a glorious gift from Nature
大自然母親的饋贈
is another day here
新的一天多麼美好
in this wonderful world.
在這個美好的世界
May you make yours
希望你的新一天
a day of love,
是有愛的一天
a day of laughter,
有歡笑的一天
a day of kindness,
有善意的一天
a day of goodness,
有正能量的一天
and a day of joy.
有喜悅的一天
May you make each day you are given here
願你讓自己在這世間的每一天
a blessing that you share with nature
都成爲大自然的恩典
and with everyone you meet.
願你與所有人分享這恩典

爲什麼汪星人沒有起牀氣?