當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 一朵有魔法的小花兒

一朵有魔法的小花兒

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.37W 次

Me and my mom lived on the street.
我和媽媽居住的地方臨着馬路。
I loved to pick flowers.
我喜歡採花兒。
One day I was walking to the retail store
一天我步行去零售店
and I saw a a bright blue flower with a little purple.
我看到一朵花兒,花瓣是純淨的藍色,還帶一點點紫色
So as I always do, I picked it.
一如往常,我摘下了這朵花
I went home and showed it to my mom.
我回家,把它給媽媽看
That night I slept with the flower
那天晚上,我把那朵花放在牀頭陪我入眠
because it gave me this good feeling inside.
因爲它讓我內心感受到了美好
I always wished before bed
入睡前我總會許願
that one day we would live in a nice big family house,
希望有一天,我們會住在好看的大房子裏
my mom would find a dad,
希望我媽媽給我找個新爸爸
we would have a dog, 2 nice cars, a little sister,
希望家裏有一隻小狗,有兩年私家車,還有一個小妹妹
and that we would have a good amount of money.
希望我們會有一大筆錢
That night when I wished, the flower lit up into a very bright light.
那天晚上,我許完願的時候,那朵花突然開始發光,變成了一個明亮的光團
The next day i went to my mom crying.
第二天,我聽到媽媽在哭泣,趕忙跑過去
I asked her what was wrong and she said nothing,
我問她發生了什麼事,她說沒什麼
she just got a paycheck and it is worth 300,000 dollars.
她剛收到一份工資支票,30萬美元!
That's enough to buy a house I thought.
這麼多錢,夠買一幢大房子了吧,我想
Then I thought of the flower.
然後我想到了那朵花兒
It had to be.
一定是因爲它
Three weeks later we moved in to a big house
三個星期後,我們搬到了一所大房子裏
and we had a little goldendoodle .
我們還養了一隻可卡布犬
I kept the flower in a vase on my desk just in case.
我把那朵花放進花瓶,就擺在我的書桌上,以備日後之需

一朵有魔法的小花兒