開車:Fighting a Ticket in Court 在法庭上為罰單而戰(2)
14. Fighting a Ticket in Court (2)
14.在法庭上為罰單而戰(2)
A: I can't pay for the ticket.
A:我不能付罰單。
B: Why can't you pay for the ticket?
B:你為什麼不能付罰單?
A: Well, I just got laid off from my job.
A:好吧,我剛剛下崗。
B: Okay, Mr. Richardson. I'm going to give you an alternative.
B:好吧,理查森先生。我要給你另一個選擇。
A: What do you mean?
A:你是什麼意思?
B: I am going to have to give you 36 hours of community service.
B:我將讓你做36小時的社區服務。
A: Thank you for the opportunity, Your Honor.
A:謝謝您給我的機會,閣下。
B: You will report to the nearest community service center.
B:你會到最近的社區服務中心報到。
A: They will tell me where to go?
A:他們會告訴我去哪?
B: Yes, they will give you an option of places to go.
B:是的,他們會讓你選擇去哪。
A: Thank you, Your Honour. I greatly appreciate it.
A:謝謝你,閣下。我非常感激。
B: You're welcome. I hope you don't plan on returning to this courtroom anytime soon.
B:不客氣。我希望你近期內不會再回到這間審判室。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載