當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 辦公室英語 > 辦公室文祕日常工作用語 英語

辦公室文祕日常工作用語 英語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.37W 次

現在英語已經滲透入各行各業,想要一份理想的工作,一定要學好英語。小編在此獻上職場英語,希望對大家有所幫助。

辦公室文祕日常工作用語 英語

 文祕英語:安排招聘

There'll be a vacancy in your office.

你們辦公室將會有個空缺。

We plan to have all the hiring done by the end of this month.

我們計劃在這個月底前結束所有的招聘工作。

Please pay special attention to their English skills.

請特別留意他們的英語能力。

I want someone with at least two years of experience.

我想要至少有2年工作經驗的人。

A good salesperson should have three important qualities:quick reaction, high efficiency,and enthusiastic service attitude.

優秀的銷售員應該有三大特色:反應快、效率高、服務熱誠。

I decided to advertise in the newspaper for a junior secretary to help you.

我決定通過報紙招聘一個初級文員來幫你。

We need to replace her.

我們得找人替補她。

Who is going to take over his work after he leaves?

他走了之後,誰將接管他的工作?

I need a replacement.

我需要一個替補人選。

Now,help me outline the requirements for a job should place an ad. in the paper.

現在幫我想想這個招聘廣告裏要寫哪些工作要求吧。

What are the qualifications you are requesting for the position?

我們應在報紙上刊登招聘廣告。

We'll require a four-year degree candidate,preferably in marketing.

你認爲應聘這個職位要具備什麼樣的條件?

A rather hard job to cut down the list.

我們要求本科學歷,最好是營銷專業的候選者。

Do we have any good candidates?

精簡名單是件棘手的事。

我們有適合的人選嗎?

文祕英:預定客房句型

I'm calling from AAB Company.I need to make a reservation for Mr. Jack Brown.

這裏是AAB公司,我要爲傑克·布朗先生訂房間。

Have you got any vacancies for the nights of 12th and 13th?

你們12日和13日晚有空房嗎?

We'd like a double room.

我們想要一間雙人房。

We are looking for a hotel which can offer us accommodation and conference facilities.

我們想找一家能提供食物和會議設施的賓館。

I'd like to confirm my is Allen Rowley.I've reserved a double room for four nights from the 4th of July to the 8th.

我想確認一下我預訂的客房,我叫艾倫·羅利。我訂了一間雙人房,從7月4日至8日,住4晚。

I'd like to book a double room with bath.

我想訂一間帶浴室的雙人房間。

I'd like to reserve a single room from May 8th to 11th.

我想訂一間5月8日至11日的單人間。

There are no rooms available now.

現在沒有空房了。

How long will you be staying?

您將住多久?

What kind of room would you like?

您喜歡住哪種房間?

What's the rate,please?

請問房費是多少?

Do you accept credit cards?

這裏可以使用信用卡嗎?

Is hot water available any time?

那裏隨時都供應熱水嗎?

Yes,as a hotel policy,that's the usual rule.

是的,按酒店的規定,那是照例要收費的。

I'd like to confirm a reservation.

我要確認一項預約。

 文祕英語:發送傳真句型

我想給悉尼發個傳真。

I want to send a fax to Sydney.

收到M公司發來的傳真。

Receive the fax from M Company.

10分鐘後我會再傳一次。

I will fax again in ten minutes.

他遺漏了第5頁。

He has missed out the fifth page.

傳真機發生故障。

The fax machine was out of order.

你知道怎麼使用傳真機嗎?

Do you know how to use the fax machine?

我教給你。

I'll tell you it.

是的,我想往美國波士頓發個傳真,這是傳真頁。

Yes.I'd like to send a fax to Boston, US. This is the main message.

大約需要多長時間?

How long will it take?

如果只是一個文字文件,價格和國際長途電話差不多。

If it is a document, the price is as much as an IDD call.

很清楚,可以傳。

It is clear enough to send.

你發了多少頁?

How many pages are you sending?

我試過了,先生,但是這十分鐘傳真線路都佔線。

I tried,sir,but the fax line has been busy for the last ten minutes.

請再發一次傳真。

Please send us the fax again.

我的傳真機壞了,你能幫我看看嗎?

My fax machine's on the d you take a look at it?

珊德拉,頂好公司的傳真我們收到了嗎?

Sandra,have we received the fax from ACME Company yet?

發傳真給他,告知他傳真已收到。

Send him a return fax.