當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 辦公室英語 > 辦公室日常英語

辦公室日常英語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.38K 次

現在英語已經滲透入各行各業,想要一份理想的工作,一定要學好英語。小編在此獻上職場英語,希望對大家有所幫助。

辦公室日常英語

 文祕英語:接待來訪句型

Do you have an appointment?

請問您預約了嗎?

Would you mind waiting?

您介意等一會兒嗎?

Can the Vice Manager meet you instead?

能否讓副經理見見您?

I'll notice n you are here.

我會通知布朗先生您來了。

We've been expecting you ever since you faxed us the date of your arrival.

自從收到您的傳真後,我們就一直期待着您的光臨。

May I help you?

我可以爲您效勞嗎?

I'm sorry.

很抱歉。

Are you all right? You look a little pale.

您還好嗎?您的臉色有點蒼白。

May I ask your name,please,sir?

請問您的姓名,先生?

Could you please tell me what you wish to see him about?

能告訴我您找他有什麼事嗎?

Do you have an appointment?

您有預約嗎?

Please come with me.

請跟我來。

I'm sorry,our manager has a full schedule today.

抱歉,我們經理今天的日程都已排滿。

Would you please have a seat and wait for a moment?

請坐下等一會兒好嗎?

Would you like something to drink, er?

喝點什麼嗎,卡特先生?

Here,let me help you with your bag.

那我幫您拿包吧。

Oh,I'm sorry about that.

哦,關於這件事我非常抱歉。

You can count on me to act on these.

請您相信我會處理好這些事情的。

 文祕英語:辦公設備句型

The printer is out of ink.

打印機的墨用完了。

You can get any office supplies at the Department of General Affairs.

你可以在總務部門領取所有的辦公用品。

I wish to order a set of furniture.

我想訂購一套傢俱。

We expect to have a supply this Sunday.

估計這個週日會到貨。

You can expect it no later than tomorrow morning.

您的貨最遲明天上午可以送到。

We need a new filing cabinet in ttie office.

我們辦公室要添置一個新的檔案櫃。

The water cooler is empty again.

飲水機又沒水了。

The printer needs ink.

打印機需要墨粉。

May I try out this pen, please?

我試一下這支鋼筆可以嗎?

Many customers speak highly of this brand.

許多顧客對這個牌子十分推崇。

What's your charge for this disk player?

這個播放機要多少錢?

Sorry, but we've sold right out.

對不起,售完了。

Are you likely to be getting any more in?

你們還會進貨嗎?

We'll do what we can to get the goods delivered on time.

我們將盡力把貨物準時送到。

Sorry,but we don't offer delivery service.

對不起,我們沒有送貨服務。

'll have to pay for the delivery.

不是。您得付運費。

 文祕英語:互相幫忙句型

Could you pass me the notebook,please?

請您把那個筆記本遞過來行嗎?

I wish I could help you, but I can't.

我很樂意幫忙,可我幫不了你。

I should be grateful if you could accompany me to the bookstore.

假如你能陪我去書店,我將不勝感激。

If it's not too much trouble,could you possibly loan me your car?

如果不麻煩的話,我能借用您的車嗎?

I owe you one.

我欠你一份情。

I wonder if you could do me a favor.

不知可否幫個忙?

I'd be happy to help you.

很高興爲你效。

I'm sorry I can't help you.

真抱歉,我不能幫助你。

May I help you?

要我幫忙嗎?

Can you oblige me with your phone?

可以借用一下你的電話嗎?

Sure,there you go.

當然,拿去吧。

I don't have one with me.

我沒有。

Thank you for taking the time to help.

謝謝你花這麼多時間來幫忙。

You're welcome.

不客氣。

Is there anything that I can improve on?

有什麼我需要改進的嗎?

I need you to do some paperwork for me.

我需要你爲我做一些文字書面工作。