當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 辦公室英語 > 關於辦公室日常對話 英語

關於辦公室日常對話 英語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.68W 次

現在英語已經滲透入各行各業,想要一份理想的工作,一定要學好英語。小編在此獻上職場英語,希望對大家有所幫助。

關於辦公室日常對話 英語

文祕英語:安排會議句型

The meeting will be held in your office, not in the conference room.

我們打算這個星期四下午開個會。

Could we postpone our meeting to sometime early next week?

會議在您的辦公室舉行,而不是在會議室。

Could you ask to attend this meeting?

我們能否將會議推遲到下星期的前幾天?

I'm calling to confirm if tomorrow's meeting is still on.

你能請王先生參加這個會議嗎?

Were all the members notified?

我打電話來是想確定明天的會議是否照舊舉行。

Great,what time is the meeting?

所有的委員你都通知到了嗎?

How long do you expect the meeting to take?

那很好,會議是幾點?

We'llbe greatly honored if you attend it.

會議開多長時間?

Where will the guests be received before the meeting begins?

如果您能參加,我們將感到萬分榮幸。

At two o'clock p.m., you'll have a conference with the executive staff in the conference room of the company.

開會前在哪裏接待來賓?

I've come to remind you that a meeting is scheduled from 9:00 this morning.

下午2點,在公司會議室您將跟全體行政人員開會。

Is everything ready for the meeting?

我來提醒您今天上午9點有個會議。

Is the room ready for the meeting,Miss Zhou?

關於會議的一切都準備好了嗎?

What time would you like refreshments served, n?

周小姐,會議室準備好了嗎?

What will you discuss at the meeting?

布朗先生,您希望在什麼時間供應點心?

You have to take the minutes.

這次會議你們要討論些什麼問題?

I'm sorry,but we'll have to cancel our meeting.

你得做會議記錄。

How did the meeting go yesterday?

對不起,我們不得不取消我們的會議。

昨天的會議開得怎麼樣?

文祕英語:安排招聘句型

There'll be a vacancy in your office.

你們辦公室將會有個空缺。

We plan to have all the hiring done by the end of this month.

我們計劃在這個月底前結束所有的招聘工作。

Please pay special attention to their English skills.

請特別留意他們的英語能力。

I want someone with at least two years of experience.

我想要至少有2年工作經驗的人。

A good salesperson should have three important qualities:quick reaction, high efficiency,and enthusiastic service attitude.

優秀的銷售員應該有三大特色:反應快、效率高、服務熱誠。

I decided to advertise in the newspaper for a junior secretary to help you.

我決定通過報紙招聘一個初級文員來幫你。

We need to replace her.

我們得找人替補她。

Who is going to take over his work after he leaves?

他走了之後,誰將接管他的工作?

I need a replacement.

我需要一個替補人選。

Now,help me outline the requirements for a job should place an ad. in the paper.

現在幫我想想這個招聘廣告裏要寫哪些工作要求吧。

What are the qualifications you are requesting for the position?

我們應在報紙上刊登招聘廣告。

We'll require a four-year degree candidate,preferably in marketing.

你認爲應聘這個職位要具備什麼樣的條件?

A rather hard job to cut down the list.

我們要求本科學歷,最好是營銷專業的候選者。

Do we have any good candidates?

精簡名單是件棘手的事。

我們有適合的人選嗎?

文祕英語:員工培訓句型

All our new employees will go through our in-house training for three months.

我們所有的新員工都要參加爲期3個月的公司內部培訓。

The Human Resources manager trains all the new employees.

人力資源經理對所有的新員工進行培訓。

To be a good secretary, you'll have to be quite familiar with office routine and try to learn to do a bit of everything.

要想成爲一個好祕書,你就得對辦公室的日常事務非常熟悉,並試着學做每一件事情。

I was considering setting up training sessions for my department.

我想給我們部門開設一個培訓班。

How can I get this to run /work out?

我怎樣才能使其運行起來?

These are all new to me.

這些對我來說是全新的東西。

It takes a while to get used to it.

用一段時間就熟悉了。

Shall I receive some training before I get to work?

在我工作之前我是不是得接受一些培訓啊?

How long will the training program be?

培訓項目將會持續多長時間啊?

Let me explain your training program to you.

我來給你解釋一下你的培訓計劃。

What is the training program like in our company?

我們公司的培訓項目是什麼樣的?

Now let me tell you the office rules first.

讓我先給你講一下辦公制度。

Here is our organization chart.

這就是我們的組織圖。

It can consolidate the teamwork spirit of our company.

它能鞏固公司的團隊精神。

Training new members is extremely necessary.

新員工培訓非常有必要。

What did you think of the team building session this afternoon?

你認爲今天下午的團隊建設研討會怎麼樣?