當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 辦公室英語 > 簡述辦公室日常場景對話 英語

簡述辦公室日常場景對話 英語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.74K 次

現在英語已經滲透入各行各業,想要一份理想的工作,一定要學好英語。小編在此獻上職場英語,希望對大家有所幫助。

簡述辦公室日常場景對話 英語

文祕英語:信件處理句型

It is a business letter,so please type it on the company stationery.

Shall I sign this letter in your name?

這是一封商業書信,因此請將它打在公司的信箋上。

Can I get some stamps at this counter?

我要不要在這封信上籤上您的名字?

Who would you like me to send this urgent letter to?

我可以在這個櫃檯買郵票嗎?

Shall I enclose this commercial paper with this letter?

這封急信你要我寄給誰呢?

Would you like it typed or handwritten?

我要隨信附寄這份商業文件嗎?

A telex message from London has just come in.

您要我把信打出來還是手抄?

What does this PLS mean?

剛從倫敦來了封電報。

A telex message from Guangzhou has just arrived.

“PLS”是什麼意思?

This is an urgent letter which should be sent by registered express airmail.

有一封從廣州來的電報剛到。

I'd suggest you send it by special delivery or express.

這是一封急信,需用航空掛號快遞寄出。

Who would you like me to address this urgent letter to?

我建議您用特快專遞。

Well, the heading is the sender's (or writer's) address.

這封急信上要寫誰的地址呢?

Then would you mind telling me how to write the date?

哦,信頭是發信人域寫信人)的地址。

And how to write the address?

那麼你能告訴我怎樣寫日期嗎?

How about the salutation?

那麼怎樣寫地址呢?

The signature is important in both business and private letters.

稱呼怎麼寫呢?

簽名在私人信件和商務信件中都是很重要的。

文祕英語:安排會議句型

We are going to have a meeting this Thursday afternoon.

The meeting will be held in your office, not in the conference room.

我們打算這個星期四下午開個會。

Could we postpone our meeting to sometime early next week?

會議在您的辦公室舉行,而不是在會議室。

Could you ask to attend this meeting?

我們能否將會議推遲到下星期的前幾天?

I'm calling to confirm if tomorrow's meeting is still on.

你能請王先生參加這個會議嗎?

Were all the members notified?

我打電話來是想確定明天的會議是否照舊舉行。

Great,what time is the meeting?

所有的委員你都通知到了嗎?

How long do you expect the meeting to take?

那很好,會議是幾點?

We'llbe greatly honored if you attend it.

會議開多長時間?

Where will the guests be received before the meeting begins?

如果您能參加,我們將感到萬分榮幸。

At two o'clock p.m., you'll have a conference with the executive staff in the conference room of the company.

開會前在哪裏接待來賓?

I've come to remind you that a meeting is scheduled from 9:00 this morning.

下午2點,在公司會議室您將跟全體行政人員開會。

Is everything ready for the meeting?

我來提醒您今天上午9點有個會議。

Is the room ready for the meeting,Miss Zhou?

關於會議的一切都準備好了嗎?

What time would you like refreshments served, n?

周小姐,會議室準備好了嗎?

What will you discuss at the meeting?

布朗先生,您希望在什麼時間供應點心?

You have to take the minutes.

這次會議你們要討論些什麼問題?

I'm sorry,but we'll have to cancel our meeting.

你得做會議記錄。

How did the meeting go yesterday?

對不起,我們不得不取消我們的會議。

昨天的會議開得怎麼樣?

文祕英語:安排出差句型

Please remind me that I have to bring the documents,my passport and other important things.

請提醒我要記得帶公文、護照及其他重要物品。

You arrive at the Heathrow Airport on June 1.

您6月1日抵達希斯羅機場。

You are supposed to meet the president at ten.

您10點要見總裁。

In addition, please send a fax to our ce informing about my that he may contact me during my stay in the U. S.

還有,請給我們美國辦事處的李先生髮個傳真,告訴他我的行程安排,這樣我在美國期間他能聯繫到我。

I've booked two rooms in the Friendship Hotel three days 's five-minute walk from our client.

我3天前在友誼賓館訂了兩個房間,離我們的客戶那兒步行只要5分鐘的路程。

Where are you going?

你要去哪裏啊?

For when?

什麼時候的?

How would you like to go?

您想怎麼去呢?

I'll pick up the tickets and baggage labels tomorrow afternoon.

我明天下午去取機票和行李票。

Mr. Song does the visa application.

宋先生負責簽證申請。

I've had schedule for your two days' stay in Hong Kong.

我爲您在香港爲期2天的停留做了安排。

How about the accommodations?

住宿安排好了嗎?

I'd like to brief your arrangement.

我想向您簡單彙報一下行程安排。

In Copenhagen I've booked you in Sheraton Hotel.

在哥本哈根,我爲您在喜來登酒店預訂了房間。

What am I supposed to carry with for a business trip?

商務出差要帶什麼東西?