當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 辦公室英語 > 有關辦公室日常的英語對話

有關辦公室日常的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.82K 次

現在英語已經滲透入各行各業,想要一份理想的工作,一定要學好英語。小編在此獻上職場英語,希望對大家有所幫助。

有關辦公室日常的英語對話

文祕英語:簡報開場白

Good morning, and welcome to Live Tech. I hope you are enjoying your visit.

早安,歡迎蒞臨Live Tech公司,希望你們此次造訪都很愉快

Yes, it's fascinating.

嗯,真的很棒。

Well, I would like to tell you about our company first, and then show you our Latest digital cameras. Live Tech started out in 1973. Later, we teamed up with a Japanese firm to develop digital cameras. Now we have over five hundred employees and sell digital cameras in North America, Europe, and Asia.

首先,我想向您介紹本公司。接着爲您展示本公司最新的數碼相 機。Live Tech公司成立於1973年。之後,我們與一家日本公司合 作開發數碼相機。現在我們的員工人數已經超過500人,並在北 美、歐洲和亞洲銷售我們的數碼相機。

You are privately owned, right?

貴公司還未上市,對吧?

Currently, yes, but we plan to go public within the next two years. Let me talk about our product line, which includes digital cameras, webcams, and phone- cams. As you can see, digital cameras account for most of our sales. Webcams and phone-cams make up the balance of total sales. Last year we shipped more than three million cameras.

目前是的,但我們計劃在兩年內公開發行股票。我來介紹一下我 們的產品線,包括:數碼相機、網絡攝像頭以及手機相機。您可以看得出來,數碼相機是我們銷售的大宗,其餘則爲網絡攝像頭和手機相機。去年我們售出了300多萬臺數碼相機。

Where do you sell the most cameras?

大部分的相機都在哪裏銷售?

Most of our sales are in Asia, but that's not to say we are not performing well in other markets.

大部分在亞洲地區銷售,但並不表示我們在其它地區的市場表現不佳。

Why don't you tell us more about your products?

麻煩把你們的產品介紹得更詳細一點。

文祕英語: 安排出差句型

Please remind me that I have to bring the documents,my passport and other important things.

請提醒我要記得帶公文、護照及其他重要物品。

You arrive at the Heathrow Airport on June 1.

您6月1日抵達希斯羅機場。

You are supposed to meet the president at ten.

您10點要見總裁。

In addition, please send a fax to our ce informing about my that he may contact me during my stay in the U. S.

還有,請給我們美國辦事處的李先生髮個傳真,告訴他我的行程安排,這樣我在美國期間他能聯繫到我。

I've booked two rooms in the Friendship Hotel three days 's five-minute walk from our client.

我3天前在友誼賓館訂了兩個房間,離我們的客戶那兒步行只要5分鐘的路程。

Where are you going?

你要去哪裏啊?

For when?

什麼時候的?

How would you like to go?

您想怎麼去呢?

I'll pick up the tickets and baggage labels tomorrow afternoon.

我明天下午去取機票和行李票。

Mr. Song does the visa application.

宋先生負責簽證申請。

I've had schedule for your two days' stay in Hong Kong.

我爲您在香港爲期2天的停留做了安排。

How about the accommodations?

住宿安排好了嗎?

I'd like to brief your arrangement.

我想向您簡單彙報一下行程安排。

In Copenhagen I've booked you in Sheraton Hotel.

在哥本哈根,我爲您在喜來登酒店預訂了房間。

What am I supposed to carry with for a business trip?

商務出差要帶什麼東西?

 文祕英語:信件處理句型

It is a business letter,so please type it on the company stationery.

Shall I sign this letter in your name?

這是一封商業書信,因此請將它打在公司的信箋上。

Can I get some stamps at this counter?

我要不要在這封信上籤上您的名字?

Who would you like me to send this urgent letter to?

我可以在這個櫃檯買郵票嗎?

Shall I enclose this commercial paper with this letter?

這封急信你要我寄給誰呢?

Would you like it typed or handwritten?

我要隨信附寄這份商業文件嗎?

A telex message from London has just come in.

您要我把信打出來還是手抄?

What does this PLS mean?

剛從倫敦來了封電報。

A telex message from Guangzhou has just arrived.

“PLS”是什麼意思?

This is an urgent letter which should be sent by registered express airmail.

有一封從廣州來的電報剛到。

I'd suggest you send it by special delivery or express.

這是一封急信,需用航空掛號快遞寄出。

Who would you like me to address this urgent letter to?

我建議您用特快專遞。

Well, the heading is the sender's (or writer's) address.

這封急信上要寫誰的地址呢?

Then would you mind telling me how to write the date?

哦,信頭是發信人域寫信人)的地址。

And how to write the address?

那麼你能告訴我怎樣寫日期嗎?

How about the salutation?

那麼怎樣寫地址呢?

The signature is important in both business and private letters.

稱呼怎麼寫呢?

簽名在私人信件和商務信件中都是很重要的。