當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 辦公室英語 > 關於職場的英語口語對話

關於職場的英語口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.29W 次

其實學習英語口語並沒有想象中那麼難的,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,學習英語就是要花很多時間的,大家要好好看一看,背一背,大家快點行動起來,才能更快的提升成績哦

關於職場的英語口語對話

  一你真是心狠手辣

ANo, Vince, not next week. Now. You need to guarantee me 5 percent.

不,文斯,下星期不成。我要你現在就保證我能拿百分之五。

BBut you just said 4 percent!

但你纔剛說過百分之四的!

AIf the next word out of your mouth isn't Yes it's going up to 6 percent.

若是下一個從你嘴中冒出來的字不是好,就會漲到百分之六了。

BYes! OK, yes. Stop it! You are just ruthless.

好!好就好吧。別再來了。你真是心狠手辣。

AThat's why you love me. One other thing. Did you leave me a note this morning on a green post-it?

所以你才愛我啊。還有件事。你今天有留張綠色便利貼在我桌上嗎?

BI don't think so. Mine are yellow. Why?

我想沒有吧。我的是黃色的。怎麼?

ANever mind. I'm looking for somebody who uses green.

別放在心上。我在找用綠色的人。

  二得到這項工程機會很小

ADo you think you'll get the project?

你認爲你能得到這項工程嗎?

BIt's a chance in a million. I hear John is interested in it.

機會很小,我聽說約翰也對它感興趣。

AI r all, he's boss's son.

我明白了,畢竟他是老闆的兒子。

BBut anyway, I'll have a try.

但無論如何,我也要嘗試一下再說。

  三交通高峯期 Rush hour

ADo you take a bus to and from work?

你乘公車上下班嗎?

BYeah, everyday. And there’s only one choice. All the other buses are going the other direction.

是啊,每天都這樣。而且還只有一個選擇。其它所有的車都去另外一個方向。

AHmm. I have the same problem. When I leave work, it’s always rush hour. So the buses are always crowded.

嗯。我的車也是這樣。當我一下班,就總是交通擁擠高峯期。所以汽車老是擁擠不堪。

BOh, yeah, it’s terrible. I will tell you the funniest thing I have seen in China. It’s when so many people try to get onto one city bus, and the last guy is squeezed in so tight that the door is tightly pressed against his butt.

噢,是很糟糕。我來告訴你我在中國見過的最好笑的事是,當這麼多人拼命擠上公共汽車時,最後一個男的被擠得如此之緊,以致他的屁股被門緊緊地壓着。

AThat sounds terrible the way you describe it. But you know, not long ago I really suffered on the bus.

你描述的這種方式真令人無法忍受。但是你知道嗎,不久前我真是在車上受苦。

BWhat happened? Were you having a hard time getting on a bus?

怎麼啦?你上車很擠嗎?

AYou just can’t imagine! I waited for the first bus but it was too full, so I waited for the second, and it was still very crowded. Then I decided not to wait for the next one, and got on the second bus. It was so full that I had to stand on one foot! No kidding!

你簡直想不到。我等着第一輛車來,但是太滿了,所以我就等第二輛,可是車上還是很擠。後來我決定不再等下一趟了,就上了第二輛車。可車子擠得我只能用一個腳站着!一點都不開玩笑!

BHmm. Good exercise, uh?

嗯。很好的鍛鍊,是不是?

AYeah, absolutely!

是啊,絕對地!

BAnd it’s so much fun. One day, the bodies were so tightly packed that some girl’s behind was pressed against my front. I was afraid to put my hands down for fear of accidentally groping her.

還很好玩呢。一天,這些軀體被擠得如此之緊,一個女孩的背都被緊緊擠到我跟前。我不敢把手放下,因爲怕偶然亂摸到她。

AYou were so happy, weren’t you?

你很高興,對不對?

BWhat do you think? I’m a good boy.

你會怎麼認爲?我是個好男人。