當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 購物英語 > 關於送貨的英語口語對話

關於送貨的英語口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.89W 次

英語口語的學習方法,其實很簡單就是多讀多背,小編今天特地整理了英語口語的情景對話以供大家參考,英語口語對於很多同學來講可能很困難,但是隻要我多讀多背就肯定能提升成績。

關於送貨的英語口語對話

  送貨有附加費用嗎 Charge for delivery

AI wish to order 100 sets of you have this service?

我要訂購一百套高保真,你們有沒有這項服務。

BSony or some other brands?

索尼還是其他品牌?

ASony you have exrra charge for delivery?

索尼。送貨有附加費嗎?

BNo,it's free.

沒有,是免費的。

我是來採購相機的

AGood morning, Angela, how have you been lately?

早上好,Angela,最近如何?

BMorning, Michael. I’ve been very busy lately. One of our other vendors is going out of business and I’ve been searching for a suitable replacement.

早,Michael。我最近非常忙,有一個推銷員要不幹了,我正忙於尋找合適的候選人。

AWell, rest assured that you can count on us to be here for the long run,please sit down. Coffee?

其他的推銷員將確保你能長期依靠我們。請坐吧,來杯咖啡?

BNo, thanks. I’ve been trying to cut down on the caffeine.

不,謝了。我正試着減少咖啡因的攝入量。

AHaha, I could never do that. I’d be a zombie if I didn’t have my morning coffee fix. Let’s get down to business then.

我從來做不到這點。如果我早晨不喝咖啡,我就會很木訥。我們來談正經事吧。

BYes. I’ve come to talk with you about ordering the eight megapixel cameras for our new MePhone. The demand for phone cameras is growing, and Pear has been falling behind in the market.

我來是向你採購8百萬像素的相機,來用在我們的新MePhone。對手機相機的需求正在增長,Pear已經落在市場後面了。

AThat’s great! I’m glad to hear that Pear has finally jumped on the bandwagon. Right now our contract is for the five megapixel cameras. Is Pear still interested in having those?

那太好了,我很高興聽到Pear能緊跟潮流。我們的合同是買賣5百萬像素的相機。Pear還有興趣買這些相機嗎?

BNo, we’re changing all the cameras to eight megapixels. We were hoping that by making your company our sole supplier for cameras we could negotiate a better deal.

不買了,我們正將所有的相機都改成八百萬像素的。我們希望將貴公司作爲我公司的唯一相機供應商,我們可以協商更好的交易。

ASurely. Let’s get started by drafting a new contract.

當然可以,我們來起草新的協議吧。