當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 旅遊常用口語:乘坐地鐵實用對話

旅遊常用口語:乘坐地鐵實用對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.71W 次

地鐵是沿着地面鐵路系統的形式逐步發展形成的一種用電力牽引的快速大運量城市軌道交通模式,其線路通常敷設在地下隧道內,有的在城市中心以外,從地下轉到地面或高架橋上敷設方式。除了上述的地下鐵以外,也包括高架鐵路(Elevated railway)或路面上鋪設的鐵路。因此,地鐵是路權專有的,無平交,這也是地鐵區別於輕軌交通系統的根本性的標誌。

旅遊常用口語:乘坐地鐵實用對話

Taking the Subway 乘坐地鐵

第三部分 Conversations 實用對話

  情境對話1

Going to Chinatown 去中國城

Nora:Excuse me.I want to go to you tell me which tube Line l should take and where I should get off?

諾拉:請問我要去中國城.應該坐哪條地鐵線,要在哪站下車?

Information Center:No me show you this tube we are now,at Victoria here,take the Victoria Line to Green Park,and then change to the Piccadilly off at Leicester atown is a short walk away.

詢問處:我爲您解說一下這張地鐵路線圖。我們現在是在這裏,維多利亞站。從這裏 ‘搭維多利亞線到格林公園站,接着換皮卡地裏大道線。在萊斯特廣場站下車,走_二小段路就可以到中國城了。

Nora:What's the fare?

諾拉:請問車票是多少錢?

Information Center:A single ticket to Leicester Square is l pound and 80 pence.A return ticket is 3 pounds and 50 pence.

詢問處:到萊斯特廣場站的單程票是1英鎊80便士,來回票是3英鎊50便士。

Nora:That sounds kind of expensive.I am a I get a discount?

諾拉:好像有點貴。我是學生,有優惠嗎?

Information Center:Do you,have an Intemational Student Card?If you do,you can get 25% off.

詢問處:請問您有國際學生證嗎,有的話可以打7.5折。

Nora:That sounds great.l'll take one.

諾拉:那很棒.我就買一張了。

Information Center:You have to go to the ticket counter and get et there.

詢問處:票要到售票處購買。

Nora:I 've been very rs.

諾拉:我知道了。你幫了我很大的忙。謝謝。

  情境對話2

Taking the Subway乘坐地鐵

:How often is there a train coming in?

王先生:多長時間有一趟車?

Clerk:Every ten minutes or so.

工作人員:每隔10鐘左右。

:How to get to 66th Stroet,please?

王先生:請問去66街怎麼走?

Clerk:The York Line is what you want.

工作人員:你可以乘約克線。

:How much is it?

王先生:多少錢?

Clerk:lt's a dollar fifty.

工作人員:一美元五十美分。

:How to get to the York Line?

王先生:去約克線怎麼走?

Clerk:You have just to go through the No.6 ticket barrier over there.A train will be in directly.

工作人員:你得從那邊六號檢票口進站。車馬上就要進站了。

:Thanks a lot.

王先生:多謝了。

Clerk:lt's all right.

工作人員:不用謝。

Is this the right subway to go to Jianguomen? 這是去建國門的地鐵嗎? Do I have to pay an additional fare to change trains? 換乘地鐵還要付費嗎? Where do we pay the fare? 我們在哪兒付車費? Is it the right station to change? 是在這一站換乘嗎?

Where do I change to the Second Line? 請問我在哪兒換乘地鐵二號線? A train will be in directly. 列車馬上進站。 Here comes the train. 車來了。

The first train pulls in there at 5:00 a.m. 首班列車早上5點進站。 Be careful! Subway doors open and close automatically. 當心!地鐵車門是自動開關的。 實用地鐵對話:

A: Good! There's the information desk. 太好了,那裏有個問訊處。 How do we get the 70th Street, please? 請問我們怎樣能到第70街? B: The Northern Line is what you want. 你可以坐北線地鐵。 A: How much is it? 票價多少? B: It's two yuan. 兩元。

A: Which way do we go for the Northern Line? 我們怎樣去北線地鐵?

B: Just go through the No.8 ticket-barrier over there. A train will be in directly. 從8號檢票口往前走,列車馬上就進站。

A: I appreciate it. 非常感謝。