當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 出國旅遊必備英語口語:坐地鐵

出國旅遊必備英語口語:坐地鐵

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.8W 次

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊英語口語。下面本站小編爲大家帶來出國旅遊必備英語口語,歡迎大家學習!

出國旅遊必備英語口語:坐地鐵

  1.常用口語:

Is there any subway nearby?

請問這附近有地鐵嗎?

Could you tell me where the nearest subway station is?

你能告訴我最近的地鐵站在哪兒嗎?

subway n. 地鐵(美式英語用subway,英式語用underground,還可以用metro)

nearby a. & ad. 在附近的(地)

I can't find the subway entrance.

我找不到地鐵入口。

entrance n. 入口

It's two blocks away to the subway station.

到地鐵站有兩個街區遠。

block n. 街區

How long will it take by subway?

坐地鐵要花多長時間?

Let's take the subway. It can save a lot of time.

咱們坐地鐵吧,能省很多時間呢。

Sir, is this the right subway to Central Park?

先生,這是去往中央公園的地鐵嗎?

Which Line goes downtown?

哪一條線路去市區?

Which route goes to Central park?

哪條線路去中央公園?

line n. 線路

route n. 線路

You're in the opposite direction.

你坐反了。

You're in the wrong direction.

你坐錯方向了。

We've passed your stop.

你坐過了

opposite a. 對面的,相反的

Let's stand in a better position to get on the train.

咱們得站個有利的位置以便上車。

position n. 位置

get on“上車”

How do I change?

= How do I change trains?

我該怎樣轉車呢?

We'll transfer to Line I there.

我們就在那兒換乘一號線。

We need to transfer to Line 5 at Dongdan station.

咱們得在東單站換乘5號線

transfer v. & n. 轉車,換乘

Which is the transfer station?

= Which is the interchange station?

哪個站是換乘站?

美式英語用transfer station來表達列車的換乘站,英式英語用interchange station

How many stops are there to Xidan station?

到西單還有幾站?

How many more stops?

還有幾站?

Which exit is for the library?

去圖書館應該走哪個出口?

exit n. 出口

Is this the transfer station for the loop line?

這是去環線地鐵的換乘站嗎?

loop n. 環,圈

  2.英語對話

Irene: Dad, hurry! The train is coming!

艾琳:爸爸,快點!車來了!

Dad: Don't rush, behave yourself please! Let the people get off first

爸爸:不要跑,規矩點!讓他們先下來。

Irene: Ah. there are so many people. What if the train gets full before we could get in?

艾琳:啊,這麼多人。要是我們還沒上去車就滿了怎麼辦?

Dad: But if we all pushed our way in, nobody could get off, and nobody could get in either.

爸爸:但如果我們都往裏擠,就沒人能下得了車,也沒人能上去了。

Irene: The next station is Dongdan. How many stops are there to Xidan station?

艾琳:下一站是東單。到西單還有幾站?

Dad: There are four more stops.

爸爸:還有四站。

Irene: Oh. my God!

艾琳:噢,我的天哪!

Dad: What's wrong? You are like a little monkey on pins and needles!

爸爸:怎麼啦?你像個如坐鍼氈的小猴子似的!

Irene: I need to use the rest room. Is there a rest room on the train?

艾琳:我要上廁所。車上有廁所嗎?

Dad: No, not on the train. but in the station.

爸爸:車上沒有,不過地鐵站裏有。

Irene: Oh, I'm praying the subway will get there as fast as possible.

艾琳:哦,保佑列車快點兒到站吧。