當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 旅遊英語會話

旅遊英語會話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.92W 次

下面是本站小編整理的旅遊英語會話,以供大家學習參考。

旅遊英語會話

是否可介紹一家附近口碑不錯的餐廳?

Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?

我想去一家價位合理的餐廳。

I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.

我想去一家不會吵雜的餐廳。

I'd like a quiet restaurant.

我想去一家氣氛歡樂、活潑的餐廳。

I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.

是否可建議這一類的餐廳?

Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?

此地餐廳多集中在那一區?

Where is the main area for restaurants?

這附近是否有中國餐廳?

Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?

這附近是否有價位不貴的餐廳?

Do you know of any restaurants open now?

我想嘗試一下當地食物。

I'd like to have some local food.

最近的意大利餐廳在那裏?

Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?

你知道現在那裏還有餐廳是營業的嗎?

Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?

旅行常用詞彙之簡單會話篇

謝謝!—— Thank you.

多謝!-- Thanks a lot.

對不起,麻煩你。—— Excuse me.

抱歉。—— Excuse the mess.

需要幫忙嗎?--Can I help you.

謝謝你的幫助。—— Thank you for helping me.

.

您好。--How are you!

無論如何,我還要感謝你。—— Thanks, anyway

初次見面問好。—— How do you do!

很高興見到你。—— (Its) nice to meet you.

請問您從哪來。--Where are you from?

請問貴姓。--Can I have your name?

我叫...。—— My name is ... (Im ...)

很高興認識你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you.

很高興見到你。—— Pleased to meet you.

希望再見到你。—— Hope to see you again.

這是不是說我以後可以再見到你?—— Does that mean that I can see you again?

旅行常用詞彙之換匯篇

玩得快樂--Have a good time.

祝你好運。—— Good luck.

我希望沒事。—— I hope nothing is wrong.

怎麼了?—— Whats the matter?

糟糕,嚴重嗎?—— Oh, no! Is it serious?

我真爲你難過。—— Im sorry for you.

一路平安,走好。—— Have a safe trip home.

Please tell me how much you want to change.

請告訴我你要換多少。

What kind of currency do you want?

要哪種貨幣?

What's it you wish to change?

你有什麼要換的?

How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?

你要把多少匯款換成日圓?

What kind of currency do you want to change?

要換哪種貨幣?

In what denominations?

要什麼面值的?

Please tell me what note you want.

請告訴我要什麼鈔票。

Will seven tens be all right?

7張10元的可以嗎?

I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.

我想知道如何付錢給你。

How would you like it?

你要什麼面額的?

Is it in traveler's cheques?

換旅行支票嗎?

Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?

請在兌換單上簽字,寫出你的姓名和地址,好嗎?

Can you change me some money, please?

能否請你給我兌換一些錢?

Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders.

這些就是:一些法國法郎,瑞士法郎,美圓和一些荷蘭盾。

Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.

請你給我7張5鎊紙幣,4張1鎊紙幣,4張10先令紙幣,剩下的要零票。

Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?

勞駕給我6便士的銅幣。

I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me.

我想知道能否把這筆兌回成美圓。

Could you change these French francs for me?

能給我兌換這些法國法郎嗎?

Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?

能否給我100美圓的瑞士法郎?

I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.

我想把全部匯款換成美圓。

I'd like some coins for this note.

我想把這張紙幣換成硬幣。

I'd like to break this 50 dollar note.

我想把這張50美圓紙幣換開。

I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques.

我要300美圓票面爲100美圓的支票。

Five twenties and ten singles, please.

請給我5張20元和10張一元的。

I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cheques of 100 dollars each.

我希望給我10張面額爲100美圓的旅行支票。

In fives, please.

請給我5元票面的。

Could you give me some small notes?

給我一些小票好嗎?

Useful Words and Phrases

currency, money 貨幣

money changing 兌換貨幣

an exchange form 兌換單

bank note 鈔票

note of large denomination 大票

note of small denomination 小票

small change 零錢

subsidiary money 輔幣

nickel piece 鎳幣

plastic currency notes 塑料鈔票

convertible money 可兌換(黃金)紙幣

What's the interest rate for the savings account?

儲蓄存款的利率是多少?

Do you pay interest on this account?

這種存款付給利息嗎?

Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.

請告訴我年利率是多少。

Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.

目前每年的利率是1%。

It allows you to earn a little interest on your money.

這可使你從存款中獲得一點利息。

The account carries interest of 4%.

該存款有4%的利息。

The interest is added to your account every year.

每年的利息都加到你的存款中。

The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.

儲蓄存款的利率是4%。

It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.

(年息)每個時期都不同,現在是六釐。

Useful Words and Phrases

interest rate 利率

simple interest 單利

compound interest 複利

legal interest 法定利息

prime rate 優待利率

payable interest 應付利息

lending rate 貸款利率

usury 高利貸

the subsidy rate for value-preserved savings 保值儲蓄補貼率

Reserving a room by phone旅行常用詞彙之電話訂房篇

Front Desk: Royal Hotel, can I help you?

Tom: Yes. I urgently need a room for tomorrow night, and do you have any vacancies?

Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?

Tom: I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.

Front Desk: No problem, sir.

Tom: What is the price of the suite?

Front Desk: It is US$ 280 per night.

Tom: It is a little high. I'm told that your hotel is offering discount now.

Front Desk: Yes, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.

Tom: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?

Front Desk: No, sir. So far it is the least expensive suite for tomorrow night.

Tom: OK, I will take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?

Front Desk: Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?

Tom: My name is Tom Zhang.

Front Desk: Would you kindly spell it for me?

Tom: That is T-O-M, Z-H-A-N-G.

Front Desk: Thank you, I got it. And how long do you expect to stay?

Tom: About three days.

Front Desk: OK. Our check-in time is after 1:00pm. And see you tomorrow.

Front Desk: Thank you. See you.

前臺:皇家酒店,我能爲您服務嗎?

湯姆:我急需一個房間要明晚住,請問你們還有空房嗎?

前臺:還有空房。您需要什麼樣的房間?

湯姆:我想要一個可以看到海景的套房。

前臺:沒問題,先生。

湯姆:價格如何?

前臺:每晚280美元。

湯姆:價格有點高。我聽說你們酒店正在打折。

前臺:是的,但打折期昨天就結束了。很抱歉。

湯姆:我明白了。那麼你們是否還有其他便宜一點的套房?

前臺:沒有了,先生。到目前爲止,這是能爲明晚提供的最便宜的套房。

湯姆:那好吧,我就預定它了。順便問一下,房價是否包括早餐?

前臺:是的,包括早餐。現在我能請問您的尊姓大名了嗎?

湯姆:我叫湯姆,張。

前臺:您能拼讀一下嗎?

湯姆:T-O-M,Z-H-A-N-G。

前臺:謝謝,我記下了。另外您預計在此停留多久?

湯姆:大約三天。

前臺:好的。我們的登記時間是在下午一點鐘之後。明天見。。

湯姆:謝謝。明天見。