當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 保定商務英語口語

保定商務英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.08W 次

商務英語口語區別於日常口語,有很強的專業性。下面小編收集了一些保定商務英語口語分享給大家,希望對大家有用。

保定商務英語口語

  保定商務英語口語如下:

3%的折扣恐怕少了點吧。

I‘m afraid that a discount of 3% is not enough.

恩,如果你們訂購的數量相當大,我們可以增加折扣。 .

Well, the discount can be increased if you place a substantial order.

Well, the discount can be increased if a substantial quantity is ordered.

你說的相當大是什麼概念?

What do you mean by a substantial order?

What’s your idea of a substantial order?

如果你們能訂購500打,我們將給予4%的折扣。

If you increase your order to 500 dozen, we’ll grant you a 4% discount.

Well give you a 5% discount on the order of 500 dozen.

500打?這個數目真不小!是否能再增加點折扣?

500 dozen? That’s really a large order! Is it possible for you to increase the discount a bit?

很抱歉,我們至多隻能做到這一步了。請體諒我們的難處。

I’m very sorry to say that make allow-this is the best we can do. Please make allowance for our difficulties.

你方報的是價,你們能否再報價CIF?

You’re quoting on FOB basis. Could you make us an offer on CIF basis?

當然。 .

Sure.

你們付多少佣金?

How much commission will you give?

What’s your usual practice in giving commission?

訂購3000箱,我們付2%的佣金,每多訂1000箱增加0.

We allow a 2% commission for an order of 3000 cases and a 0. 5% commission is to be added for each additional quantity of 1000 cases.

就是說,如果訂購5000箱,我們可以得到3%的佣金。

That is to say, we can get a 3% commission if 5000 cases are ordered

是的。那麼價格就.$208是每箱208美元CIF3%漢堡。

Yes. Then the price is $ 208 per case 208 CIFC3/Hamburg.

現在我們來談談支件

Now, shall we discuss the terms of payment?

好的。我方將開立以你方爲受益人的信用證,以美元結算。

Yes. Well open a letter of credit in your favor, to be settled in US dollars.

好,但必須是保兌的不可撤銷信用證。

Fine, but the L/C must be confirmed and irrevocable.

沒問題。但是否可以見票後60天付款?

No problem. But could the payment be made 60 days after sight?

很抱歉,信用證金額必須即期支付。

I’m sorry to say that the credit amount must be paid at sight.

I’m sorry to say that the credit amount must be paid against the presentation of documents

我們只接受不可撤銷的即期跟單信用證。

We only accept payment by irrevocable L/C, payable by sight draft accompanied by shipping.

你知道,開立信用證費用很高。我們必須得向銀行交押金,這樣會佔用我們的資金

You know, to open an L/ C is very expensive. We have to put a deposit in the bank and thus it will tie up our funds.

能否採用付款交單?/或承兌交單?

Could you accept D/P or D/A ?

Could we adopt D/P or D/A?

恐怕不行。我們必須按常規辦。

I’m afraid not. We must act on our customary practice.

我們都退讓一步吧,50%用信用證,其餘的用承兌交單,怎麼樣?

To meet half way, what about 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?

考慮到我們友好的關係,我方破例接受即期付款交單,但只此一次,下不爲例。

In consideration of our good relationship we exceptionally accept D/P at sight but this should not be regarded as a precedent.

我知道。謝謝你方 .

I see. Thank you for your accommodation.

這批貨你打算怎麼包裝?

How would you pack the goods?

What kind of outer packing would you prefer?

我想紙箱更適於海運。 .

I suppose that cartons are more sea transportation.

爲什麼不用木箱?用紙箱裝,襯衣很容易受潮。

Why not use wooden cases? Shirts packed in cartons arc susceptible to moisture.

放心吧。

You may rest assured.

You may set your heart at rest/case.

紙箱襯有防水塑料布。

The cartons are lined with waterproof plastic sheets.

但是紙箱很容易被行割開,會增加被偷竊,竊,偷盜的風險。 .

But cartons are easy to cut pilferage open, and this increases the risk of pilferage.

被盜的痕跡會很明顯,保險公司會對這樣的損失予以賠償。

As the trace of pilferage will compensation be in evidence the insurance company may be made to pay the necessary compensation for such losses.