當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 商務英語口語:外貿常用商務英語句子

商務英語口語:外貿常用商務英語句子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.35K 次

隨着對外商貿的不斷深入,越來越多的人開始學習商務英語,這不僅僅是考試的需求也是工作的需要。大家在學習的過程中將會面對不小的挑戰,不要害怕,堅持纔會出現勝利的曙光。來看看下面不同分類的外貿常用商務英語句子吧。

商務英語口語:外貿常用商務英語句子

Unit 1 希望與要求

Part One

1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods.

我們希望在保證質量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的貨物的基礎上和你們建立業務關係。

2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you.

爲了擴大我們在貴國的出口業務,我們希望和你們建立直接貿易關係。

3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.

希望在我們之間能夠建立互惠互利的貿易關係。

4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.

我們期待進一步保持愉快的業務關係。

5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

我們的希望是和你們保持可觀的生意往來。

6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

我們期待儘快收到你們的報價單。

7. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

我希望你能夠看到我們事實上已經作出了最大程度的讓價。

8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

我們希望在你方便的時候和你洽談業務。

9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

我們非常希望和你進行皮鞋的買賣生意。

10. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.

我們期待您的及時反饋,並且相信通過互相之間的合作,我們會進行越來越多的交易。

11. I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

希望我們可以一起做生意,期待儘快得到您的回答。

12. I hoped we can cooperate happily.

希望我們合作愉快。

13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.

希望我們能夠繼續合作。

14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

我們真誠地希望本次交易雙方都能滿意。

15. We hoped that this market trend will continue.

希望市場形勢能夠繼續保持。

Part Two

16. It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.

希望你慎重考慮一下這個事情,並且儘快給我們一個回覆。

17. We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.

希望你們能公正地處理我們的請求。

18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.

希望儘快得到你們的答覆。

19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.

我們期待你們的儘快答覆。

20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit for arbitration.

希望此次爭端可以通過友好協商的方式解決,而不是通過仲裁的方式解決。

21. We look forward to your settlement at early date.

希望你們儘早進行結算。

22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

感謝您的早日結算。

23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

希望儘快解決債權問題。

24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .

希望以後不再會有這種麻煩。

25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

我們期待你們能夠儘快給我們一個比較低的價格。

26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

我們希望這個事情能夠得到滿意的結果。

27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

我不希望這個令人不快的意外不會妨礙我們以後的生意。

28. We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.

我們希望這件事不會影響我們良好的關係和以後的生意。

29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.

希望這個生意對我們雙方都有益。

30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.

希望這個意外不會傷害我們之間的良好關係。

Unit 2 產品介紹

Part One

31. This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable , economical and practical for middle school students.

此款打印機高效,耐用,經濟特別適合於中學生使用。

32. The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact-sized, energy-saving and it’ also easy-to-learn and easy-to-operate.

我們生產的電腦以高品質,結構緊湊,節能,學習操作簡易而著稱。

33. They are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects .

我們的產品不僅與同等產品一樣價位低廉,而且在以下一些方面更具有先進之處。

34. You will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people.

使用這臺機器可以使生產率提高30%,同樣也可以使三個人所做的工作,由一個人就可以完成。

35. This product will pay its own way in a year.

此機器可以維持使用一年。

36. This machine will pay back your investment in 6 month.

使用這臺機器6個月就可收回投資成本。

37. The new type of suitcase card designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.

我們的工程師設計的包裝物卡片精緻而實用。

38. This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around ,especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.

這款自行車可以摺疊成一半那麼大,便於手提,特別適用於旅行或交通擁擠時。

39. The maximum speed of this kind of variable speed bicycle is 30 K/H .

這款賽車速度最快可達30公里每小時。

40. These machines have few breakdowns and easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.

此機構設備結構簡單,因此故障少,便於維護

41.Compared with other brands, this kind of tyre cost less per mile and wear much longer due to its topnotch rubber.

與其他品牌相比,這種輪胎使用高品質橡膠,磨損小,耐用。

42. This kind of tyre is characteristic of nonskid stop on wet road.

此輪胎可在溼滑路面正常使用。

43. This material has a durable and easy-to-clean surface.

這種材料便於清洗,且耐用。

44. This kind of air-conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.

這種空調經濟耐用,適用於公司,企業

45. Our products are as superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.

我們的產品質量卓越,是典型的東方式設計風格。

Part two

46. Our silk garments are made of super pure silk material and by traditional skills.

我們的真絲衣物是由上等純絲爲材料,以傳統手工技術製成。

47. The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have long enjoyed great fame both at home and aboard.

這類衣物既華麗而且極具鑑賞價值,享譽國內外。

48. As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy they are both portable and endurable.

我們的打印機由輕質的硬質合金製成,攜帶方便,經久耐用。

49. The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and various the kinds and the styles in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.

我們向您推薦的這款手提包由最好的皮革製成,品種齊全,風格各異,以滿足貴國各種人羣的不同需要。

50. As our products have all the feature you need and 20% cheaper compared with that Japanese made ,I strongly recommended to you.

我向您強烈推薦,我們的產品具備您所想要的全部特徵,而且比同等日本產品便宜20%。

51. Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best- selling products of their kind.

這個品牌的真空淨化器是目前國際市場上最具有競爭力且銷量最好的一款。

52. “Forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be sellable in your market.

“永久”牌變速賽車在您的市場中一定熱銷。

53. Owning to its superior quality and reasonable price our silk has met with warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.

鑑於它的高品質和合理的價格,我們的真絲衣物在歐洲市場備受好評,銷售很快。

54. We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.

我們認爲我們的產品是亞洲市場上最好的,可以在價格上與日貨競爭。

55. Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.

我們的貨物在其他市場上也備受好評。

56. By virtue of its super quality ,this product is often sold out in many areas.

由於品質卓越,這款商品經常在一些地區脫銷。

57. Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be sellable in your market.

我們的產品質量好,價格低廉,一定會在您的市場上熱銷。

58. These items are most sellable in our market.

這些產品在我們的市場中有售。

59. There have been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.

此類玩具在我們的市場中供貨充足穩定。

60. We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the sample you send.

我們很高興向您推薦我們的產品,併爲您提供樣件。

Unit 3 業務範圍介紹

Part One

61. We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.

很高興向你介紹我司爲一家專業生產燈具的國有企業。

62. We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business.

我司是一家同行業的領導性的出口企業。

63. We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.

很高興向你介紹我司爲一家專業出口罐裝貨物的國有企業。

64. We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.

我司爲自行車及其配件的經銷商,從事該行業20餘年。

65. Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles.

我司致力於從事紡織品出口生意。

66. The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.

我司從事的主要產品是電子產品。

67. Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.

我司主要致力於家業產品業務。

68. We specialize in the export of table-cloths.

我們主要從事檯布出口業務。

69. Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.

我司主要從事絲織品出口業務。

70. Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments.

我司專門從事中國絲綢衣服出口。

71. We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.

我們從事機械進出口業務。

72. We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.

我們現從事東南亞水果進口生意。

73. We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.

我們主要從事各類鐘表及手錶生意。

74. We also take on a variety of silk piece goods.

我們也做各類絲織品生意。

75. Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.

我們的業務範圍爲日用品,比如領帶,腰帶和襯衫。

Part Two

76. We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery.

我們在供應最高級罐裝魚方面具有競爭性的價格和及時的交貨期的優勢。

77. We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.

我們可以接受顧客對於樣品個性設計、規格及包裝要求的訂單。

78. We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.

我們出口稻草類和柳製品、刺繡品、瓷陶器、翡翠飾品、古董、中國油畫、絲花和各種玩具和禮品。

79. Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.

我司是一家從事工農業方面的先進技術的機械和化學制品的廠家。

80. Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities.

電子產品在我司業務範圍內。

81. We also do export business of hand made woven articles.

我們也出口手工絲制業務。

82. We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years.

我們已經和許多亞洲國家從事多年的玻璃生意。

83. Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.

我司主要是將中國產品銷往歐洲市場。

84. We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products.

我們也從事化工和農業產品的進出口業務。

85. We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions.

我們有30多年的金屬和礦石進出口歷史,已有80餘個國家的客戶和朋友。

86. Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.

我司是一家集科研、貿易、生產和服務爲一體的集團性公司。

87. As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and telecommunications in China.

作爲一家合資企業,我們在中國家電、計算機和電訊領域獲得卓越的地位。

88. We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brand names.

我們正準備接受來自客戶自有商標和品牌商品的訂單。

89. We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years.

我們已經從事皮鞋和手套20餘年。

90. We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.

我們已從事設備製造20餘年。

Unit 4 承諾

91. We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.

我們保證這類事情在將來的交付中不再發生。

92. We’d like to avail ourselves this opportunity to assure you of our broad attention in handling your future order.

我們十分珍惜這次機會,保證在將來的訂單中更加註意。

93. Our products are always good as the samples we send ,I can promise there will be not debasement of quality.

我們的產品一直如我們發給你的樣品那樣好,我能保證將不會降低質量。

94. I guarantee that there is not difference in quality between the products we send you next month and what’s samples you saw just now.

我保證在質量上,我們下月發給你的貨物和剛纔你看到的樣品是一樣的。

95. I can promise you that the product we send you will be of A-one quality.

我能保證我們將發給你的產品屬於A級。

96. Our products are surely of standard quality.

確信我們產品質量一流。

97. I give you my word that the payment will be made not later than the end of June.

我保證付款將不遲於六月末。

98. I promise I will check into these problems and find out if they were our fault.

我保證我將檢查這些問題並確認是否我們的過錯。

99. We can make sure that goods avoid been damaged during the transit.

我們能確信貨物在運輸過程中避免受損。

100. We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipments repaired.

我們將重新保證設備維修的保護。

上面這些內容大家學會了嗎?這些都是比較實用的商務英語句子了,大家要仔細看清楚。如果你也想學習商務英語,如果你也在備考BEC商務英語考試,滬江網校的課程已經爲大家準備好了,想學習的學生們還等什麼?趕快行動吧。