當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 每日英語口語 > 商務英語培訓:外貿展會常用的英語口語

商務英語培訓:外貿展會常用的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.79W 次

商務英語顧名思義是在商務場合用得較多的專業英語。比如外貿的會展上,爲了拓展市場,接觸目標客戶,就需要交流溝通。這個時候就顯出商務英語口語的重要性了,今天我們就一起來學習學習在展會上常用的商務英語口語吧。

商務英語培訓:外貿展會常用的英語口語

展會商務談判

關於產品:

How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你覺得我們產品的質量怎麼樣?

You can have a look at our products first.你可以先看看我們的產品。

The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?我們的產品質量與其他生產商一樣的好,而我們的價格卻不象他們的那樣高。對了,你對哪個產品感興趣?

We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我們一直在提高我們產品的設計水平,以滿足世界市場的要求。

This new product is to the taste of European market. 這種新產品歐洲很受歡迎。

We are sure our products will go down well in your market, too. 我們確信我們的產品在你們的市場也會暢銷。

Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我們產品的優點。

This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.這種產品現在需求量很大,我們手頭上來自其他國家的很多詢盤。

You'll know our products better after this visit.參觀後您會對我們的產品有更深的瞭解。

All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。

You may be interested in only some of the items.你也許對某些產品感興趣。

First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.首先我將簡略說明我們商品的特性。

Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it? 也許你已聽說過我們產品的名稱,你想知道更多一點嗎?

This is our most recently developed product.這是我們最近開發的產品。

I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.我敢保證你會喜歡這種產品的。

If you are interested in our products, you can order a small quantity first.如果你對我們的產品感興趣,可以先少量訂一批。

I strongly recommend this product.我強力推薦這種產品。

We've already had a big demand for this product.這種產品我們已有很大的需要求量。

This product is doing very well in foreign countries.這種產品在國外很暢銷。

Our product is competitive in the international market.我們的產品在國際市場上具有競爭力。

關於價格:

What about the price? 對價格有何看法?

Our product is lower priced than the competition.我們產品價格低廉,具有競爭力。

But the market prices are changing frequently.但是市場價格隨時都在變化。

To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某種程度上,我們的價格就得看你們的訂單有多大。

Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation. 這是我們的FOB價格單。單上所有價格以我方最後確認爲準。

Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally. 我們的價格比其他製造商開價優惠得多。這一點你可以從我們的價格單看到,所有價格當然要經我方確認後方有效。

I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.不知道您認爲我們的規格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我們的價格是非常有競爭力的。

We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers. 我們向你報的是最優惠價格了,按此價我們已與其他客戶做了大批生意。

When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.當你在考慮對比價格時,首先必須把一切都要考慮進去。

Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再說,這已經把價格壓到生產費用的邊緣了。

While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.雖然我們感謝貴方的合作,但是很抱慊,我們不能再減價了。

Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 謝謝你詢價。爲了便於我方提出報價,能否請你談談你方需求數量?

In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 通常我們的報價都是FOB價。

This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 這是價格表,但只供參考。是否有你特別感興趣的商品?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose? 能否告知你們將採用那種付款方式?

As long as the quality is good. It is all right if the price is a bit higher. 因爲我們的高質量,我們的價格自然就會高一些。

This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only.這是價格表,但只供參考。

This is our lowest price.這已經是我們的最低價格了。

They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.這些報價比其他任何地方都要低得多。

Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 請告訴我們貴方對規格、數量及包裝的要求,以便我方儘快制定出報價。

其它:

May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card?我可以要您的名片嗎?

You can rest assured. 你可以放心。

If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。

What is your regular practice about terms of payment?您通常的付款方式是怎樣的呢?

We invests lots of money in this product in order to keep the technology ahead of the curve.我們在這款產品上投入巨資以保持技術的領先優勢。

That'll put us both in the picture.這樣雙方都能瞭解全面的情況。

It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。

I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。

Then we could look at the production line.然後我們再去看看生產線。

We are running on two shifts.我們實行的工作是兩班倒。

Almost every process is computerized.幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。

We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我們認爲質量是一個企業的靈魂。

Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位來考慮。

We would be glad to start business with you.我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。

Your desire coincides with ours.我們雙方的願望都是一致的。

It's our great honor to cooperate with you.能與您合作是我們莫大的榮幸。

We also hope to expand our business with you.我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。

Seeing is believing. 百聞不如一見。

Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.有,我們做了一些,但是因爲我們纔剛起步,並沒有任何資料可以提供給你們。

If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.如果您感興趣的話,我可以列表讓你參考。

There should always be exceptions to the rule.凡事總有例外。

I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?我沒聽清楚你們的問題,你能重複一次嗎?

I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?我將向你介紹我們的公司,你有什麼特別想知道的嗎?

Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.我們的對外貿易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有無爲基礎的。

We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.我們主要採取了一些國際上的慣例做法。

we are sure both of us have a brighter future.我們相信雙方都有一個光明的前景。

Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .到目前爲止,顧客對我們的服務質量評價甚高。

Please go over it and see if everything is in order.請過目一下,看看是否一切妥當。

If there are any new preferential information, we will send it to you by e-mail.如果有新的優惠信息,我們會通過電子郵件的形式發送給您。

If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it. 如果一方不履行合同協議,另一方則有權終止合同。

If you are interested, we can send you samples.如果您有興趣,我們可以爲您寄送樣品。

I hope this will lead to further business between us. 我希望這次交易將使我們之間的貿易得到進一步發展。

I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy. 我知道你們需要的是原件,不是傳真件。

Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你們對包裝有什麼特別要求嗎?這是我們目前用的包裝樣品,你可以看下。

After ordering, we can ship the goods in about a week.下單後,我們大概在一週左右可以出貨。

上述內容大家都學會了嗎?可能對於不同的人來說,知識結構與難度的接受程度是不同的。這就需要我們找到適合自己的學習方法與培訓輔導課程,自己是最瞭解自己的。想要學習英語那就快來這裏,懂你的課程配上專業的老師,讓你的夢想騰飛。