職場英文口語 第18期:自我介紹並結交朋友(3)
Cooking lunch for Tom. You what?
給湯姆做午飯。你幹什麼?Tom asked me to have lunch ready for 12.30. Did he indeed?
湯姆讓我在12:30準備好午飯。他真的這麼做嗎?Er, Anna. Hi Tom! What are you doing?
安娜。你好,湯姆!你在幹什麼?
Spring rolls, followed by crispy duck in black bean sauce.
先是炸春捲,然後豆豉香酥鴨。No, I mean, why are you cooking?
不,我是說爲什麼你在做飯?Well, if I don't start now, it won't be ready for you by 12.30.
如果我現在不開始做,那麼12:30就不能給你準備好了。Oh, you misunderstood me, Anna.
安娜,你誤會我了。When I said "Can you do lunch?" it didn't mean "Can you make me lunch?"
當我說“Can you do lunch?”時,它的意思不是“你能給我做飯嗎?”It meant "Are you available to come to lunch with me?" In a cafe or something.
它的意思是“你有空和我一起吃飯嗎?”在小餐館或別的地方。thing smells good, but what's going on here?
聞起來很香,但是這裏發生了什麼?Anna thinks it's her job to cook for people!
安娜認爲她的工作是給人做飯!No, no, I misunderstood!
不,不,我誤會了!Anna just got a bit confused.
安娜只是有點迷糊了。