當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 玩轉商務英語900句 第338期:品牌代理(3)

玩轉商務英語900句 第338期:品牌代理(3)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7K 次

To be our sole agent you should not sell similar products from other manufacturers without our prior approval.作爲我方的獨家代理,你方在未經我方許可前不可代理類似的產品。

ing-bottom: 100%;">玩轉商務英語900句 第338期:品牌代理(3)

To be our sole agent you should not sell similar products from other manufacturers without our prior approval.

作爲我方的獨家代理,你方在未經我方許可前不可代理類似的產品。

We know the rule.

我們知道規矩。

Every six month, we'd like to receive from you a detailed report on current market conditions.

每六個月,你方要向我方遞交一份有關 目前市場狀況的詳細報告。

If you can push the sales successfully for the next 6 month, we may appoint you as our agent.

如果你方能夠在今後的六個月內提高銷 售量,我方便指定你方爲我方的代理。

We hope that you will redouble your efforts in your sales pushing.

我們希望你方可以加倍努力進行推廣。

Are you familiar with the market for our production?你熟悉我們產品的市場嗎?

Are you familiar with the market for our production?

你熟悉我們產品的市場嗎?

The market situation is not known to us. But I am sure your market still has great potential.

我們還不瞭解市場情況。但我相信你們的市場仍有很大潛力。

We can discuss further details when you have a thorough knowledge of the marketing possibilities of our products.

等你們全面了 解了我 們的產品銷售可能性之後,我們再進一步細談。

According to your estimate, what is the maximum annual turnover you could ftilfill?

據你估計,你能完成的最大年銷售量是多少?